Can't Communicate With Service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Communicate With Service?

Now I have another problem...I keep getting an error from PunkBuster saying it can't communicate with my service...It happens about 1 minute into every match. Kicks me right back to the multiplayer server select page.

I already tried using a direct connection from my modem to my computer instead of a router and nothing...

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Okay I did some research and it seems something is up with PnkBstrB. Everything to do with it is failing. How do I fix it?!

If u are running windows hit ctr alt del and check to see if PnkBstrB is on first of all. Second make sure at the multiplayer screen that enable punkbuster has an x through it. Third go and download this if u are using windows. http://websec.evenbalance.com/downlo...ws/pbsetup.exe install it and it is self explanatory how to use.

Comment

That's what I don't get...Punkbuster A works just fine, but everytime I test for Punkbuster B it completely fails. It's like it doesn't even exist...I tried to manually upgrade Punkbuster but apparently the PB file does not exist..

IDK I'm getting really sick of all of these problems I'm having.

Nope ****ing PNKBUSTER B OR WHATEVER REFUSES TO WORK.

Im sooo glad I wasted 40 bucks on a POS game with zero customer service

Comment

Ok in that case first i suggeust i re-install the game. When i un-install it make sure there is still nothign in EA Games and in your My Documents Folder there is no Battlefield 2 folder. If there is delete it. Then go and re-install the game. can u give me an exact screenshot of what the error message is before u uninstall it?

Lastly it is also possible ur firewall is blocking PnkbstrB so check that out.

Comment

The error reads...
          Restriction: Service Communication Failure:
          PnkBstrB.exe initialization failure.

And when I go to look at my firewall restrictions PnkAbstR is allowed to go through and PnkBstrB doesn't even show up as a program..I'm going to completely uninstall and see what happens

Comment

Working...
          X