No announcement yet.

what are things that should be in game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are things that should be in game?

things i think they should have had in the game is have it were you can have a second grip and a scope instead of having to pick one over the other.

try to limit the grenaders they are pissing me off have nade a perk because come one the round start when the front line hit it tons of grenades being thrown. but it doesn't happen on server with few people.

maps are small and large player servers i run across the street i get like a 100 bullets fired at me, i spawn i die most of the time. really make 52 player maps not maps that should 32 and below and cram 52 people into them. and yes i do play on server with few people it so much better.

also why is the ammo limit so small really if it's a military game the soldiers should be able to have a lot of ammo because most soldiers if they can carry the ammo their take it.

also C4 is **** really make it's blast bigger because a peice that big will do tons of damage.

also quit using PB and make something the scan all game files and all connected files and if it detects anything that changes the gameplay like a hack you can't start the game and if you don't have the scanner thing you also can't start it, but files like sound files and other files that wont help you win it still lets you play also if you changed the files then fixed them it will then let you play again. because wouldn't that work much better?

Originally posted by DreadNaught117 View Post
    things i think they should have had in the game is have it were you can have a second grip and a scope instead of having to pick one over the other.

try to limit the grenaders they are pissing me off have nade a perk because come one the round start when the front line hit it tons of grenades being thrown. but it doesn't happen on server with few people.

maps are small and large player servers i run across the street i get like a 100 bullets fired at me, i spawn i die most of the time. really make 52 player maps not maps that should 32 and below and cram 52 people into them. and yes i do play on server with few people it so much better.

also why is the ammo limit so small really if it's a military game the soldiers should be able to have a lot of ammo because most soldiers if they can carry the ammo their take it.

also C4 is **** really make it's blast bigger because a peice that big will do tons of damage.

also quit using PB and make something the scan all game files and all connected files and if it detects anything that changes the gameplay like a hack you can't start the game and if you don't have the scanner thing you also can't start it, but files like sound files and other files that wont help you win it still lets you play also if you changed the files then fixed them it will then let you play again. because wouldn't that work much better?
    I'm really glad you didn't help in the production of this game. You also know so little about FPS gaming, from what I can see.

Just because you apparently suck at the game and probably call half of the other players, hackers. Doesn't mean that the game should be changed completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
      I'm really glad you didn't help in the production of this game. You also know so little about FPS gaming, from what I can see.
      I concur.

Comment

man i just saying that there are something that should be changed also i don't suck i'm alway near the top of the score board. and really the C4 does suck i had it go off 5 feet form a guy and he didn't die and people spam nades like crazy on the close in maps and there should be some bigger maps so when you spawn you don't have the enemy like 10 feet away or right when you start to run to get mowed down by a hail of gun fire.

Comment

There is a perk to go along with explosives called Sonic Boom. If you want to be an explosives dude, you've got to sacrifice... it's called balance.

It's the same story with the ammo limit. Bandolier is a great perk for marksmen, but it makes one choose it over other attractive perks. This balance is instrumental to the success of CoD4.

We all want bigger maps. I think the great performance this game has is because the maps aren't overly complex or large enough to drag the performance down.

Comment

You lack brain.

Comment

Originally posted by weezy5 View Post
              You lack brain.
              Lmao...

But, Eh, I think the game is fine. Try better grammar, and use puncuation, you'll be taken much more seriously.

Comment

Just because you apparently suck at the game and probably call half of the other players, hackers. Doesn't mean that the game should be changed completely.
                Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and you have yours. But you don't need to insult him / say negative things about him. He had a opinion, thats all.

Some great ideas, yet.. It's too late now.

Comment

Particle cannons.

Comment

I had a really, really tough time reading that.

Grenades shouldn't be accessed only by perk, each respawn only gets one, and that's it until they die.

True, maps are small, but we have larger ones like Bloc and Overgrown.

Want more Ammo? Use Bandolier.

You need more practice with C4, it can be extremely useful if you know how to use it.

If we didn't have PB, I suppose we would have even more hacks going around.

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                      Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and you have yours. But you don't need to insult him / say negative things about him. He had a opinion, thats all.

Some great ideas, yet.. It's too late now.
                      Yes, they are. But I don't want somebody that hasn't even played a single game from the series telling IW how to make their game.

Comment

Yes, they are. But I don't want somebody that hasn't even played a single game from the series telling IW how to make their game.
                        Sure.. Seems like ur just being a ***hole and thinking your a e-bully, and trying to runs people lives. Let IW choose, not you. Who they want to listen to.

Comment

L85A2 aka SA80a2
                          L96A1 sniper rifle or L115A1 Sniper rifle
                          MTAR 21
                          More verity of LMGs
                          SIG 552 Commando
                          Tear gas
                          Sniper rifles have the option to use have a silencer
                          Grappling Hook
                          Scopes have the option to Zoom
                          Heat Vision
                          Bring some new maps to teh game

Comment

Originally posted by Covert_Fox
                            L85A2 aka SA80a2
                            L96A1 sniper rifle or L115A1 Sniper rifle
                            MTAR 21
                            More verity of LMGs
                            SIG 552 Commando
                            Tear gas
                            Sniper rifles have the option to use have a silencer
                            Grappling Hook
                            Scopes have the option to Zoom
                            Heat Vision
                            Bring some new maps to teh game
                            You might like Rainbow Six Vegas, since you named all that.

But yes, I do agree on the heat vision, that would of been lovely and soo cool.:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                              You might like Rainbow Six Vegas, since you named all that.

But yes, I do agree on the heat vision, that would of been lovely and soo cool.:yay:
                              I have Rainbow 6 vagas and ye heat vision would of been nice

Comment

Working...
                              X