X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Flare up. TotalBF2.

Sorry must seem like im spamming the forums, it is unintentional

Well off of the Bat, these forums are dry..... admins dont seem to give a fig, there are far to many totalsummat games, its too much.

This is why i would like to run for admin of the TotalBF2 forums to Fire some life back into these diehard players. (Like anyones gunna listen to me xD) if there are any powerful people out there please contact me about me being an admin, or if anyone can tell me where to go to apply, please let me know. I wont set you wrong, ive been here a long time, i think its only right to give the people what they deserve. :salute:

BloodHound :salute:

Congratulations! You're in!

On a serious note, I'm pretty sure this is the wrong way to go about a request for additional duties, you should probably PM an operator.

Comment

ahaha nice one, i liked that ;-)

True true i will do.

On an off messege here, i dont even know why i labled this topic "My Flare up. TotalBF2." lol ahh how my brain fails me

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound
        Sorry must seem like im spamming the forums, it is unintentional

Well off of the Bat, these forums are dry..... admins dont seem to give a fig, there are far to many totalsummat games, its too much.

This is why i would like to run for admin of the TotalBF2 forums to Fire some life back into these diehard players. (Like anyones gunna listen to me xD) if there are any powerful people out there please contact me about me being an admin, or if anyone can tell me where to go to apply, please let me know. I wont set you wrong, ive been here a long time, i think its only right to give the people what they deserve. :salute:

BloodHound :salute:
        I'm sure 131 post really shows that you're a long term bf2 veteran runner up. Posting in the wrong places also shows that you've got enough knowledge of the forum rules as-well. Other then that toodles and good luck mate!

Comment

Who are you?

Comment

Lmao... who plays BF2 anymore...

The only thing I play nowadays is PR, and FH2.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsoraqk View Post
              On a serious note, I'm pretty sure this is the wrong way to go about a request for additional duties, you should probably PM an operator.

I agree.

Comment

Just to add a note on to the end of what Dan said, if you do have requests or suggestions as to the running of Total BF2 or any other of the Total Gaming Network sites, please post in the "feedback" topic found here

Comment

Working...
                X