Looking for the best FPS game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the best FPS game

Anyone heard about Soldier of Fortune Payback? I watched the gameplay video. [media]http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28313.html[/media]

The graphics looks solid and to a certain extent, quite realistic looking. It looks slightly as good as Crysis actually. I don't have the hardware to run Crysis. My rig can cope with the demand of Soldier of Fortune Payback though I guess.

Is this game worth buying, anyone has a copy of it and can provide me with some advices?

Its really good
    the person who rec this just sprayed lol and he got last aswell

Comment

It doesnt look fun, at all. SOF2 was a very fast, free and dynamic game that captured me into FPS gaming first. This game looks (and looks like it plays out) like its a cheap console washout for COD4.

Comment

the game is dire trust me, the gfx are not near Crysis

and the gameplay is so terrible, the AI...terrible doesnt quite describe it, levels aren't brilliantly designed either imo and weapons get boring

Its only a SoF game in name and the fact that you can turn people into tiny chunks

Comment

by the looks of it, it seems really arcady, and in my opinion a good FPS needs realism, which that game doesn't seem to have....

Comment

Looks very arcady. And the fact that the weapons doesn't fire where your guns iron sights are just plain sucks.

Comment

That crashed my browser. Good thing I have firefox, so i can do a
              restore!

Comment

game is a big letdown.

Comment

Seems fun enough for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X