Who got UT3 for xmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who got UT3 for xmas?

was hoping alot more people to start playing online as a result of getting Ut3 for xmas. Well did ya?

I did but haven't installed yet. Been too obsessed playing COD4. I've always been a fan of the UT series though so I'll start playing soon enough.

Comment

^^
      I'll be waiting for you, sir.

Im hoping a few from around here.

Comment

I did, its awesome.

Comment

I did, and love it. I usually play against bots (which is just as fun as playing online because the bots are pretty good). I've played some online, but there aren't very many servers and the ones that are there I usually get 200+ ping on.

Comment

I did also and I love it.

Comment

I got like every new game besides UT3 lol...

Comment

I bought it today was normally £19.99, but 14.99 so me and my discount! See you in game.

Comment

Too expensive. But I play the Beta Demo

Comment

I saw the game today but I still have too many games to finish. (Bioshock, Crysis, TOB, etc...)

Comment

I have it but I refuse to play online with my laptop. It's below the minimum specs but still runs at the lowest settings on small deathmatch maps. I played it offline on a rare occasion in which I could play on my real computer and it's super sweet. I hope the patch fixed some of my crashing issues, though. If anyone uses the impact hammer at the same time a rocket explodes I'm looking at the desktop.

Comment

I got this game about a week before Christmass and i really enjoy it. But COD 4 and BF2142 have been takin all my time up so i prob only played this game for about 8 hours.

Comment

Working...
                        X