Bf2 Clans & mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 Clans & mods

Has the sun set on Battlefield 2 clans and mods?

I want to know how popular battlefield 2 still is, and if its even worth making a new clan or mod for the game. In my personal oppinion i think BF2 is still one of the best real to world FPS games ive ever played, but is the sun setting or already set on it.

I'll let you guys decide for me.

Theres still plenty of ppl who play BF2...

Comment

doubt its worth making a new mod.

PR and FH2 havee been in developement for years now and its the developement tht makes them fun

Comment

Suppose, what about making new map packs, is there any point? does anyone actually download them? or could you give them up to a mod and would anyone even use them then.

So surely BF2 is dying out.

Comment

Well at this point many have been dragged from BF2 by COD 4, but there is still a large base of players for BF2, even though it's an old game. If DICE could make a BF game with variety, balance, and actually get the bugs sorted out for once, it would be a very popular game. The gameplay concept of BF is better than any other game out there, but it just hasn't been used to its full potential. Oh and it would be difficult to make any sort of mod or map that people download in large numbers, because the community has a two year head start on you and there are already some really nice mods and maps out there so the bar is set pretty high.

Comment

See i had to leave bf2 in its prime days due to having a poor PC, but i enjoyed it, but the feeling from other players has totally died. i tryed to play BF2142, its nowhere near the same, sure it has a different game mode but thats about it, the rest of it is pretty poor compared to BF2. Dice/Ea need to bring out a bigger better badass version of BF out, but just for modern war, not all thse futuristic jargen. I see you like BF2142, i mean to dis-respect.

Comment

Working...
            X