This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more POTD submissions

We are having a major shortage of POTD's at the moment, and it would be sad to see such a fun tradition end.

If you have any BF2/BF2142 pics, please upload them and submit them here

Content can be funny or just a generally good looking screenshot, and remember, all chosen submissions are anonymous

Go get snapping

Maybe its a sign that that section of the forums is dyiiiiiiiing! Like the games .

Comment

well as you are desperate ill submit something

Comment

I'll upload ones that I have, no stunning shots though.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse
          Maybe its a sign that that section of the forums is dyiiiiiiiing! Like the games .
          Like the games ------- Like the game is.

Comment

Submitted one...

Comment

im sure theres a load of rejectees. i submitted at couple b4 but ive never seen them up on potd

Comment

I've submitted ones before, all using the same method to post. But somebody decided last time that my pictures were too small, even though they weren't before...*sigh*...No more PotDs from me

Comment

admins dont give a fig anymore i dnt think. Where can you apply to be an admin here, i'd make a goooood admin Vote Bloodhound, your great friend

Comment

Alrighty alex now ive got me new PC i got bf2 on high so ill take a few screeenies for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound
                      admins dont give a fig anymore i dnt think. Where can you apply to be an admin here, i'd make a goooood admin Vote Bloodhound, your great friend
                      um, we are doing everything we can.

Cool screenshots don't just grow on tree's.

And, we are not currently employing staff.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                        um, we are doing everything we can.

Cool screenshots don't just grow on tree's.

You people take things far too seriously, calm down, take 5 mins away from the PC, open a window, get some fresh air, unless that would incur some Total Recall side affects.

Alex, cant say ive talked to you as of yet, what exactly are you doing? apart from sitting there, waiting for someone to post a new screeny, which BTW from what ive heard, people submit crap loads but you are just well, too choosy with the content, use your imaginations to give them a funky slang line.

Apart from not actually doing everything you can, screenshots dont grow on tree's, correct, but if you actually did give a fig, get ursen on BF2 and take some your self. unless thats impossible due to you cant play BF2 anymore in which case why in the Blue Hell are you a Total BF2 staff member.

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                        Damn and here's me thinking i actually had a chance..... as if YOU staff members with all your power would EVER give anyone else a single chance in hell.

BTW. Nice to meet you. :nod:

Comment

Alex, cant say ive talked to you as of yet, what exactly are you doing? apart from sitting there, waiting for someone to post a new screeny, which BTW from what ive heard, people submit crap loads but you are just well, too choosy with the content, use your imaginations to give them a funky slang line.
                          People submit a lot of screenies for CoD4 and newer games, but not for BF series. We had one, but it was about 100x100.
                          Apart from not actually doing everything you can, screenshots dont grow on tree's, correct, but if you actually did give a fig, get ursen on BF2 and take some your self. unless thats impossible due to you cant play BF2 anymore in which case why in the Blue Hell are you a Total BF2 staff member.
                          Take note, i'm not a moderator for a specific site. I am a "super moderator" and my job look after the entire network and the people on it.
                          And, i do take my own screenshots and post them. The latest is the FH2 one.
                          However, it would be nice if people posted them themselves (and thanks to those who listened and submitted, we are reviewing)

If you care so much, submit some yourself

Damn and here's me thinking i actually had a chance..... as if YOU staff members with all your power would EVER give anyone else a single chance in hell.
                          Well, i was a normal member like you until i got asked to help out.

Comment

Alex, fairs fair, your a global mod, your looking after everything, place people like myself in charge of a specific boards such as this one. Too much work, boards like this are falling down the cracks. No wonder TotalBf2 is almost dead, either let it die or take some initiative and get more help. Its a do or die situation, and things are looking up for the die fleet.

Comment

submitted

Comment

Working...
                              X