Irish Armed Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish Armed Forces

Hello i am Zelda-Twilight from battlefield 2 and me and my friend are making a mod called Irish Armed Forces we have done a lot of modding before starting this mod we do need modelers,mappers,coders,skinners, we do have one model close to be done by a friend

To join contact me
    Xfire:zeldatwilight
    Msn:Zelda-Twilight@hotmail.com

Thank You And Have a Great X-mas

Zelda-Twilight

Sorry for bad grammer

Some One Plz Help This Mod

Comment

I would love to help, but there is nothing i can do sorry.

Comment

You've got to have a more powerful sales message then that, not to mention a website

Comment

And than to top it off, you should also reply to previous posts.. = O

Comment

Originally posted by Nadokings View Post
            And than to top it off, you should also reply to previous posts.. = O

Well heres the website i have edit for 7 weeks but here it is "Look Down", but since i toke in control of the mod i think i change it 2 Russian Attacking Alaska but i really need 2 fine a 3ds max 9 export tutorial so i can start exporting i am kind confused with exporting:P

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Comment

I'm uite good in photoshop so i'll help with skinning things. I cant model to save my life even tho i've tried to before, but i can help sort out Handheld weapon files, accuracy, firepower, ammo, zerod distance, dev etc.

Comment

New website thanks to John101z

Comment

Working...
                X