CTD + Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD + Error

Okay. So i do not remember why but i had to reinstall BF2. So when i did i now get this "LOCERROR_unable to open current profile" error message when i log in. I did what they told me to do at EA tech support which was to set My Documents back to its default location. Did this. Did nothing. Deleted Cache. Nothing. Besides that when i am playing BF2 i seem to CTD too often. Like every of a couple rounds. Now that i think about it i think it is always on the same position too. it is on Wake Island, USA side, and it is at the spawn where u can get the plane quicker than the others......I dunno. Any ideas for either error message?

EDIT: Nvm, it is just crashing like every 2 rounds, not one specific side or spawn.

Bump!

hmmm... I haven't heard this one before. Try updating your videocard drivers and all other drivers. Also, end all background tasks you dont need.

Comment

I think i got the CTD fixed up. Re-installed BF2. Will let you know for sure by the end of today after a lot of trial and error.

EDIT: The Crashing issue is fixed. But that error is annoying.

Comment

Working...
      X