X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 => Wich gun is better between:

Hi all!

I'll have a new gun to gun to unlock :yay:

I love being medic, but I would like to have a new support gun.

I just want to know, if I should take the G36E (the last Medic gun the unlock), or the L85A1 (first medic gun to unlock) is better?

g36e is naturally better, it is like any gun burst shoot very quick kills... over powered gun.

the scope gun is really good but less natural, you must aim with it well and you will get many head shot. Also 3 hits a kill on unarmoured targets with scope gun.

If you wish to progress in infrantry only id suggest g36e for a bit of practise before moving onto other guns.
    If you play vehical server, pick the scope gun. :yay: as most fighting will be at a longer distance.

Comment

G36 is the easiest to be good with, but L85 is better. IMO

Comment

the scope gun, you mean the L85A1? ^^.

Comment

No the G36

Comment

Dude, choose a kit with balls, too many ******* running around on BF2 as it is.

Comment

L85 is a hard gun to use, but once you get use to it, it's pretty deadly.
              G36E is a good all around gun and its easy to use.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup View Post
                hum? ...

I just got my Sergent-Chef rank (sorry, but I don't know the name in English xD), and finally, I had 2 guns to unlock :yay:
                So I took my Support gun and the GE

Comment

Originally posted by daliup View Post
                  says the guy with hundreds of medic hours:laugh:
                  oh long time no speak by the way

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411
                    says the guy with hundreds of medic hours:laugh:
                    oh long time no speak by the way
                    Yeh, hmm... that was at the beginning of my BF2 career, and believe you me, I am not proud of it. I haven't played a medic kit for almost a year now! I never use that whore kit anymore.

Yeh, long time mate, Merry Christmas!

P.S. Also, to add to that, I used to use medic kit while flying F35B, so take away about 300 hours from my medic kit time, it's not that much. But I don't even use a medic kit while flying anymore so there.

Comment

Working...
                    X