Xbox Live Player Ranks HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Live Player Ranks HERE!

lets post our rankz here, obviously cod 4 has been perfectly made for the 360/PS3 allowing you to get lvl 55 10 times

The symbols are in order btw!
    thats what the ranks look like after 55, after level 55 you are greated with a thing saying do you to wipe your stats for a neat symbol? you press yes it wipes your stats and you get the symbol, this happens every time after level 55 with your consent.:shock:

Ill go first:

Level 1 on the 2nd Prestige, just got it today

This is bad ideaa... This forum is 90% PC users.

And I haven't even gotten full rank on the 360 yet, maybe my brother will someday.

Comment

I would like those prestige symbols for pc! Whats the point not having them in pc!?

Comment

Good question, WHY? It's not something that's impossible to do. Heck, it's harder to do it on the 360 than the PC, and yet we still get left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by lavbanka View Post
          Good question, WHY? It's not something that's impossible to do. Heck, it's harder to do it on the 360 than the PC, and yet we still get left behind.
          They put it on the Xbox360 to increase the playing time. All those achievement-junkies will spend weeks going through all 10 levels of Prestige Mode.

Unlike PC, Xbox360 won't have all the mods and custom maps, so they need stats and things like this to keep players interested and playing. PC Mod/Map tools will be released early in the New Year, and customization will keep the PC people going.

Comment

FourZeroTwo commented the absence of the icons with a lameass excuse in the lines of "PC players get mods so we didn't include prestige mode".

Comment

PC gamers aren't as simple minded as consolers. We PC gamers (well, hopefully most) don't get all excited over little icons next to our name.

Comment

lmao... yeah the kids will love this...

Comment

Working...
                X