Not such a "Prosniper" after all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not such a "Prosniper" after all!

HAHA! A "Prosniper" using a hack! pwned!!

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

His playername was Prosniper...

Comment

Mabe??? or a clan prosniper??......

Comment

Originally posted by =ROB JORDAN= View Post
        His playername was Prosniper...
        I know... that's why it's so ironic... he's a "Prosniper" but he needs a hack to be that way!

Comment

Pretty embarassing that he got caught by a screenshot

Comment

Good catch.

Comment

Now, if all admins just streaded to PBBans and/or PsB, the cheaters would have an even harder time!

Comment

Good job buddy,I hate the hacker and I dunno why they buy the hack for?
                WHO WILL BUY A HACK WHICH MORE EXPENSIVE THAN A GAME...

Comment

Originally posted by Maze =]
                  Good job buddy,I hate the hacker and I dunno why they buy the hack for?
                  WHO WILL BUY A HACK WHICH MORE EXPENSIVE THAN A GAME...
                  Because it lets them be OMFG!!!1! IMA L33T HAXOR AND I PWNES YER AZZ!!!11!1!

Comment

Working...
                  X