Just a idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a idea

Wouldnt it be cool if when u called in a heli you actually had to take the gunner seat?I think it would be awesome and woud stop the complaints about helis seeing snipers in perfect cover.

I still want to jump into an AC-130 after x amount of kills

Comment

Folks are already freaking out because they can't make sense of why you magically have a grenade to drop with Martyrdom or how you draw your pistol to fire after being "killed" for Last Stand.

How are we going to explain to the complainers the teleportation into the gunners seat of a helo or AC130?

:laugh:

Comment

^^^^

.........magic......

Comment

Cause we all need 120 bofors Guns and 40 mil minigun rounds raining down on the map the ac 130 would offset the balance of the game so much

Comment

Personally, I think that if you get "X amount" of kills in a row, you should get to nuke the entire map by playing some sort of minigame. And if you fail the minigame, the nuke falls on yours and everone you love's house.

But really, I'd love to be able to gun. But there should be a time limit, 45 seconds or something, so you dont totally unbalance a whole rouns.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon_Snake View Post
              Cause we all need 120 bofors Guns and 40 mil minigun rounds raining down on the map the ac 130 would offset the balance of the game so much
              ...105mm Howitzer, 40mm Bofors cannon, and a 25 mm Gatling-gun.

Not that hard. It's even in the game.

And for those of you that think I googled it, I am going to be working on one here soon.

Comment

i can already imagine the 105 howitzer on shipment...

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo
                  i can already imagine the 105 howitzer on shipment...
                  If the 105mm Howitzer hit that map, you wouldn't be saying "...105 on shipment," but more of..."Where's shipment?"

Comment

exactly hahah.

If the c-130 idea ever came inot being i woudl expect a limit such as 1 105 round 10 40mm rounds and 40 25 mm rounds.

Comment

Wont ever happen

Comment

Maybe a mod

Comment

Alright I can finally post now after I fell for stephensolof's annoying video trick. It took me forever to get rid of it!!!:wall: Any way the helos are dumb enough. I may be paranoid but I think in every server no matter where Im at the helo is following me.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberator29 View Post
                            Alright I can finally post now after I fell for stephensolof's annoying video trick. It took me forever to get rid of it!!!:wall: Any way the helos are dumb enough. I may be paranoid but I think in every server no matter where Im at the helo is following me.
                            cant say i didnt warn you ......,but yeah i would really like to see something other than

calling helo=10 kills with no effort.

Comment

Search for some info on modern helicopters used in war. These things are amazing. They have infrared sight, night vision, everything so killing someone behind a wall is not a problem.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4vwhXKfz99A[/media]
                              [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=GHvtoQq3Cq0[/media]

I saw a video of one blowing up 4 or 5 tanks from 2 kilometers distance, but can't find it anymore.

In the game they changed two things. They made it close range and gave it more health and that's the point most people forget: You can shoot at it. If the whole team does, it'll be gone in no time. Stationary MGs kill it in about 1 second.
                              Everyone just has to get used to shooting at it instead of trying to hide, because hiding / waiting will not only net the heli user easy kills, but also put your whole team at disadvantage since the enemies can all regroup and run into position.

Maybe it would be useful to have a health indicator on it or at least know how much HP it has, so people shooting it can see that it has an effect.

Comment

Working...
                              X