Goodbye Challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Challenge?

I'm sure there's a thread already, but the "search" didn't find it. So, where I can I go to complete this challenge? I've tried jumping from the highest places I've seen but I don't die from it. Any thoughts?

I got it just by randomly jumping out of the 2 story building with the MG on Backlot during a game.

Try in a hardcore game, might be easier mate.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips79 View Post
      I'm sure there's a thread already, but the "search" didn't find it. So, where I can I go to complete this challenge? I've tried jumping from the highest places I've seen but I don't die from it. Any thoughts?
      Countdown Map........the big silo holes u can fall down, url get it then xD

Comment

I got mine by jumping down the missle silos on.. i cant seem to remmber the map name but there cant can that mean with silos, hope you know what 1 im talking about.

//WgK

Comment

Ahh...Good thought about the HC map. I haven't tried that.

I didn't know you could fall down the silos on Countdown. I pretty much hate that map so I don't play it much, but I'll have to try that out.

Comment

oh duuuuh, the silos, why didn't i think of that?

Comment

I jumped off of the building on Crash, always did it for me...

And I thought you couldn't fall in the silos on Countdown...?

Comment

The well on District.

Comment

The first day, I ran over to the silos on Countdown (the first map I played) and looked into the open one. I thought for sure that there should be a lower level to the map because it was so small, so I jumped in...

lol

That's how I found you could kill yourself by falling in.

I never new about the well on District. Now, I've got to go look!

Comment

Originally posted by =ROB JORDAN= View Post
                    The first day, I ran over to the silos on Countdown (the first map I played) and looked into the open one. I thought for sure that there should be a lower level to the map because it was so small, so I jumped in...
                    I did the same :dead:

I think this challenge gave me the least amount of trouble, and that is in no way a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by =ROB JORDAN= View Post

lol

That's how I found you could kill yourself by falling in.

I never new about the well on District. Now, I've got to go look!
                      I saw a missile in the silo, and was like ohh look, a missile!! I jumped in... and um.. missile was gone I died.. and got 250+ or w/e for that challenge.

Comment

Yep, got that one by accident. Someone flashed me, and stumbling around blind, I fell in. I'd never seen the icon for death by falling before and I got a challenge out of it. Was like, "WTF?!?"

Comment

I got mine in by diveing down in the well on destrics... ppl shooting from all sides so I thought what the hell and jumped down...

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                            The well on District.
                            That's the way i did it...

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                              The well on District.
                              The well?? Never saw that thing before, i guess....where is it located?
                              I did it also by jumping down the silos on Countdown.

Comment

Working...
                              X