Stats Sigs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats Sigs!!

Anyone know how or know of a place to make a stats sigs for COD4? I know its not kept server side so perhaps a way to update them on your own would most likley be the way...

No.

Besides, don't you play for fun?

Comment

you can still play for fun and have stats.... I like to have stats on my clans server... it gives u an idea of there play sytle and how good they are... if you dont like stats then dont check them... I just think it would be nice if it took ur stats from ur started playtime not just ur stats from one server...

Comment

Of course I play for fun, Fun comes first, but stats sigs are a nice thing for those who would like them.

P.S. Just wanted to also say I have been playing pc games...well all kinds of video games since atari and intellivision..ect..but as far as COD4 goes this is the best FPS I have personally played in many many years...just thought i would say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Xtreme
          Of course I play for fun, Fun comes first, but stats sigs are a nice thing for those who would like them.

P.S. Just wanted to also say I have been playing pc games...well all kinds of video games since atari and intellivision..ect..but as far as COD4 goes this is the best FPS I have personally played in many many years...just thought i would say that.
          This is the best FPS since BF2 for me

Comment

Originally posted by Xtreme View Post
            Anyone know how or know of a place to make a stats sigs for COD4? I know its not kept server side so perhaps a way to update them on your own would most likley be the way...
            As you already know, the stats are not server side, and therefore would need someone to decode the unbelievable MPDATA file, which in my notepad comes up as Chinese symbols.

Comment

A couple samples:

Comment

Anyone actually notice when you got to edit your perks and stuff in the console you see "mp/statstable.csv" i'm not sure if thats an actual file or a file in memory or what..

Comment

Working...
                X