New BF2 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BF2 Release

I have seen previews for a new BF2 called Battlefield (2?) Bad Company, and it looks awsome. Is this really the next BF2? Because it looks like a giant leap from BF2.

Originally posted by Mogul2 View Post
    I have seen previews for a new BF2 called Battlefield (2?) Bad Company, and it looks awsome. Is this really the next BF2? Because it looks like a giant leap from BF2.
    consoles only.

Comment

It's for console only and mainly for a solo one player game purpose.

Comment

old news too.

get COD4. The game runs perfect on my 6 year old AGP p4 computer, I'm thinking about putting up the settings even higher now. My point being, bf2 is messy and is just another game left behind by EA. When was the last time they stepped up and made an effort to solve the aimbotting bs? (yes i know thats PB's part but it seems to me they arnt under any pressure by EA to do anything).

Stop living in the past man, cod4 is great vs bf2. Only thing it loses on is there is no real big map to play on, which is good too in a sense...

Comment

COD4 is great if you only like playing infantry.

Yes, it's very fun, but you can't fly helicopters and jets in it. That's the only reason I play BF2, to fly and gun in choppers.

Comment

True, that can be loads of fun - provided you get in and not get tkd or rapped off the runway/heli pad. Or how about the noob in the heli with you? Or the enemy pilot who constantly rams you? After you pass all that, then its fun and there is no frustration.

cod4 is all you. no need to worry about idiot team members - they really don't have an overall effect on the your playing experience.

Then again, I remember my vehicle whoring days so I can't blame you or others. But once IO mode came out I was sold. I guess it was because there is more skill involved - as in everyone has pretty much an equal opportunity to kill each other vs a j10 whore or solo heli/gunner guy.

oh wells.

Comment

Working...
            X