Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does this telll you something?(chopper related :D )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does this telll you something?(chopper related :D )

well if ur a chopper gunner you know that in order to get a kill, most of the time u wont need to aim directly at the chopper but what happens when you get shot out of the cockpit twice in a row while dodging(rolling\sliding), makes you think his TV missile was aiming directly at you and not at the chopper hitbox, I get shot out but the chopper keeps flying, I had this before but never twice in a row, I had high ping in that server so I challenged the guy to a 1v1 or 2v2 but he kept acting stupid, he didnt want to accept it, I must say he owned me pretty good, I had a ping of around 100, not my reg ping plus I was in the MI28, he never missed, not saying he hacks since mi28 is easy to hit but does this happen to you guys often, do you get shot out of the cockpit alot?

I mean it happens on accidents sometimes but twice in a row makes me think, Ive seen how TV aimbots work and how they use them on infantry so this got me thinking

now before you accuse me of whining and crying and calling people hackers, read again and check some of my vids or posts about choppers

Me thinks it's coincidence.

There's a limit to how accurate an aimbot can be, I hardly think it could be that extremely accurate.

Comment

I'd say a coincidence too.

Comment

(chopper related )
        [Gregory House]

Oh, well played, sir!

[/Gregory House]

That's one way to get me inside a thread...

Never happened to me twice in a row. Hell, that kind of thing only happens once in a f*cking blue moon to begin with. Who was it and does the server have battlerecorder?

Originally posted by Doggie52
        Me thinks it's coincidence.

There's a limit to how accurate an aimbot can be, I hardly think it could be that extremely accurate.
        You obviously haven't seen the aimbot he's referring to: it's dead on, every single time.

Comment

It's happened to me quite a few times :/

But I've done it to others as well, and I don't hack :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
            [Gregory House]

Oh, well played, sir!

[/Gregory House]

That's one way to get me inside a thread...

Never happened to me twice in a row. Hell, that kind of thing only happens once in a f*cking blue moon to begin with. Who was it and does the server have battlerecorder?

You obviously haven't seen the aimbot he's referring to: it's dead on, every single time.

hmm the server was moongamers(known for hackers) and his name was Leet-ah1z or something like that, he was ridiculously good in the chopper, I don't understand why he didn't want to accept my match tho, my gunner also had a high ping, it was doooman, hes usually good when I play with him but he wasn't able to hit anything in this server either lol

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic
              hmm the server was moongamers(known for hackers) and his name was Leet-ah1z or something like that, he was ridiculously good in the chopper, I don't understand why he didn't want to accept my match tho, my gunner also had a high ping, it was doooman, hes usually good when I play with him but he wasn't able to hit anything in this server either lol

hey I think I remember that guy. Isn't he a low rank? I was playing there a few days ago and he kept getting kicked for TKing

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                hey I think I remember that guy. Isn't he a low rank? I was playing there a few days ago and he kept getting kicked for TKing
                yea he has a low rank

Comment

low rank doesnt mean much, this game has been out for 2 1/2 years now. Most ppl have more than one account.
                  A very low rank does make one wonder if the account was made for a disguise.

I have been shot out of the chooper a few times, but never twice in a row.

I say quit whining here and go teabag his ***. :rock:

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                    The aimbots can't adjust for hitbox, lag, ping or anything as good as a human can. The closest you get to aimbot is by using macros, I'm pretty sure they work better than hacks in most cases. Since I am not particularly experienced with aimbots though, I do not know.

Comment

Trust me on this one. With interpolation settings adjusted accordingly, these aimbots do NOT miss...

Youtube, buddy.

Comment

Would a PunkBuster SS show if he hacks?
                        Trick him into a ranked server to give you a rematch.
                        Choose a server where you know the admins :-)

Comment

I've shot a pilot out of the cockpit 6 times in one round before. I wouldn't think too much about it. Sometimes it just happens.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                            I've shot a pilot out of the cockpit 6 times in one round before. I wouldn't think too much about it. Sometimes it just happens.
                            I suppose it's possible when both are playing range games: they tend to stay close enough to fire if given the chance, but farther than the opponent's tv. It would be one hell of a fluke tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                              I suppose it's possible when both are playing range games: they tend to stay close enough to fire if given the chance, but farther than the opponent's tv. It would be one hell of a fluke tho...
                              No, most of the time when I shoot out the pilot they're like 200m away.

PS:

Playing for 120 tickets and i got this score.

Just a few minutes ago, giving that V| tag some clout. AH1Z + Cynic = rape. Private first class for the win.

Comment

Working...
                              X