How Am I Supposed To.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Am I Supposed To.

Ive got alot of the COD4 challenges done and I am having ALOT of trouble on one specific challenge, the "AirBorne" challenge is giving me SOOOOOO much trouble it isnt funny.

What is the easiest way to get that challenge to me I just cant get it for ANYTHING.

I dont see how your supposed to jump in mid air and kill 2 ppl while falling or w/e.

I think it'll be one of those challenges you'll only complete whilst playing normally and it happens by chance.

Comment

i think you can:

Jump and kill a guy (bunny hoping basically), and then repeat without dying.

Comment

Yeah, just jump and shoot.

Comment

^^^^^

Thats SonicPixel

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
            I think it'll be one of those challenges you'll only complete whilst playing normally and it happens by chance.

What I did was jump off the bridge on Overgrown with an M203, got 2 guys.

Comment

or you can use the auto shotty on showdown where the stairs are.

Comment

To get mine i chucked a grenade into a choke point and when i thought it would go off i jumped, killed 3 people and got the award.

Comment

B.S.

you jump when you throw the grenade, not when it goes off, if you don't jump when you throw it, it won't count. Same as firing a 203, you don't fire it, and then jump a second later.

that's how I got the award, got on shipment, jumped, chucked a nade, killed 2 or 3 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by D34D1Y View Post
                    Ive got alot of the COD4 challenges done and I am having ALOT of trouble on one specific challenge, the "AirBorne" challenge is giving me SOOOOOO much trouble it isnt funny.

What is the easiest way to get that challenge to me I just cant get it for ANYTHING.

I dont see how your supposed to jump in mid air and kill 2 ppl while falling or w/e.
                    Watch this video, here is how I did it:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4AnPQopK5Q&feature=related[/media]

Comment

rofl, that's classic.

Comment

That would probably be called an exploit by most folks. If all you care about it getting the Challenge, by all means do it, I'd just rather get it through normal game play.

The only person I know who has Airborne, got it on Shipment with the auto-shotty. He was jumping every time he shot someone, got lucky on one jump and got two people. I wouldn't go out of your way trying for this, just play and it will come or it won't. You don't get anything special for completing all the Challenges, so it's only your own sense of accomplishment you're doing it for.

Comment

That's hilarious. I do agree that it's probably a lil exploity, but still interesting.

I'm not trying to do "challenges"... I like them to just happen during normal game play. It's fun to just be pluggin away and you hear that cool music that signals you've just completed something...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarbear(SID)
                            B.S.

you jump when you throw the grenade, not when it goes off, if you don't jump when you throw it, it won't count. Same as firing a 203, you don't fire it, and then jump a second later.

that's how I got the award, got on shipment, jumped, chucked a nade, killed 2 or 3 I think.
                            im just saying what i did to get the award mate, i threw the grenade, and then as i thought it was going to go off, i jumped off a little ledge giving me enough time to take into account if i had slightly misjudged the explosion.

Comment

I did it by hopping off buildings and shooting a RPG at ppl. Worked well.

Comment

Working...
                              X