Sabotage? Your thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabotage? Your thoughts...

After seeing the poll results so far on favorite game mode, why is it that Sabotage is making a poor showing? What do you guys think?

Is S&D very similar, but better? What is your opinion?

I dont see a lot of it out there. It may be people havent tried it a lot. I like it over S&D because you respawn.

If the timers are right for placing and defusing the bomb, its a lot of fun. I hate those servers that are setup to where you can place the bomb after a minute and defuse it in 2 seconds.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The respawn is quite an incentive over S&D for me... Maybe some don't care for that?

Comment

Hate SnD. Prefer pretty much all else

Comment

I like it but I have a hard time finding servers that run it most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by a civilian
            I like it but I have a hard time finding servers that run it most of the time.
            yea same i have only played a single round and its hard enough finding Aussie servers that are either full or playing the not so default TDM.

Comment

Originally posted by wenZECA View Post
              Hate SnD. Prefer pretty much all else
              Looking at your signature, that makes sense.

Comment

Sab games can quickly devolve into TDMs if the server is too large, because it never ends. I don't play sab with more than 22 people, because then people don't care about the bomb and just kill.

Nothing annoys me more than noobs who won't clear the bomb from our bombsite.

Comment

Working...
                X