No announcement yet.

0.7 Features on Tactical Gamer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF is wrong with the HUD? Why take it away, i mean IRL you able to see or know how many clips/rounds you have left with your eyes , how will you know this electroic? you cant see your clips in your ammo unless ya count them or something......

Comment

Comment

One thing that's always bothered me about no HUD games, it's so easy to "cheat" just by putting a post-it note corner or marker dot on your screen for your crosshair.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
          One thing that's always bothered me about no HUD games, it's so easy to "cheat" just by putting a post-it note corner or marker dot on your screen for your crosshair.
          tbh the engagement ranges that happen in PR would make that obsolete

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
            FH2 has a crosshair, but do your rounds go where the crosshair is? no

what about cones of fire? what about deviation?

Comment

CQC? In CoD2, I could aim in multiplayer while moving in close ranges with the hit indicator.

Comment

We should only be able to spawn in between the legs of women for the most realistic experience. Then you have a 18 year delay before being able to engage in combat. It works similar to the delay for throwing grenades.

Comment

^^Well lets make the delay 9 years for insurgens

Comment

Originally posted by [R-PUB]MrD View Post
                    FH2 has a crosshair, but do your rounds go where the crosshair is? no

what about cones of fire? what about deviation?
                    Oh and the .50 cal on vehicles and the mounted M249s, you had to look at the tracers to aim without crosshairs, but in 0.7 they're getting ironsights! :yay:

Comment

You can still press "C" to get out of the ironsight if you just wanna supress an area

Comment

Really? The old system confused me. There was both alt-fire and c keys to zoom. Still don't get how that works.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST_AirAceDavid View Post
                          Well, can I just point out this is a reality mod, in reality can you spawn on another man? Can you?
                          in reality u only spawn once, when u are born

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST_AirAceDavid View Post
                            Well, can I just point out this is a reality mod, in reality can you spawn on another man? Can you?
                            id like to think that you never spawn or die, you just control various different soldiers.

Comment

If you want that, go play America's Army.

And IRL you can't jump into other soldiers' heads and control them, and if we could, would we really wait 30 seconds before doing it?

Comment

I think we gotta remember it is a game, close to reality as feesable at the best, it will never be or can never be exactly as real life.
                                gotta take the good with the bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X