Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats for boy lovers

Comment

TBag when I have the opportunity then I see kids write on the screen "u *** stop hav sex wif him" then I do it to them cause there idiots

Comment

No, it makes me a target and makes me look like an arse.

Comment

Never. I think it's silly, and as above, makes you an easier target.

I can see doing it once in awhile to laugh with your buddies on VOIP for some good-natured fun...but to total strangers? Meh. It seems childish and disrespectful.

Comment

its not as funny as it was in BF games when the kill cam looked straight up..for this game its a waste of time unless as said your with some buddy's or clan mates and doing it for some laughs.

Comment

I just like to mess with people in bright maps in S&D. Camp. Then when you are last, turn on night vision and go knifing. I like T bagging those that I knife..cuz it's like..wait I was in night vision I can't see in the day. Kind of thing. It also screws with those that are spectating you

Comment

That would involve me pressing C and Space again and again, which is tiresome. Also, do they even get to see me T-Bag 'em? Yet also, won't I look like an arse and should probably get back to shooting stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Covert_Fox View Post
                  How many of you T-Bag in CoD4?

I do :yay:
                  No. I'm straight.

Comment

t-bag in cod4 bf2 bf2142 any game a play really

Comment

stupidest thing to do because 90% drop a nade

only do it on bf2/2142 when ive killed some guy that has killed me repeated times. or when i get called a hacker or if i get tked for a chopper or plane then yeh il go after them more then the enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by jackal22 View Post
                        stupidest thing to do because 90% drop a nade

only do it on bf2/2142 when ive killed some guy that has killed me repeated times. or when i get called a hacker or if i get tked for a chopper or plane then yeh il go after them more then the enemies.
                        Ah the good times in Bf2 and Bf2142

Comment

Never once in CoD4, as others have said, the game play is too fast, your target doesn't see it, and Martyrdom...

BF2 on the other hand... I reserved it for guild mates and random pubs of special merit.

Comment

Working...
                          X