Weird memory crash, please help im going nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird memory crash, please help im going nuts

So suddenly as of today i was getting random CTD as soon as i clicked join game but now suddenly im gettng this error at about 62% loading geometries..

"memory.dll: sanity check : block size ######## (##.##MB) Doesn't seem sane"

what the heck does this mean ? Ive never gotten this error before, i have updated the game several times now with the latest bigpatch with no success, i have updated punkbuster too, i have deleted the cache files from my documents folder and all this with no luck at all, still getting the crashes.

And ive read this is because of physical memory is low, not true i got about 1,3gb free of 2gb ram and memory swap is 3gb so total almost 5gb so how can this be ? Same rig for over 2 years i can play crysis,cod4,stalker,bioshock etc etc.. with all maxed settings no problemo.

have you tried reinstalling?

Comment

Try searching. I answered a thread earlier about this.

Comment

I've had the same issues! and about five other errors for like 4 days straight and 10 installs later and nothing I did fixed a thing until oneday *poof it worked! I think its some kinda punkbuster big brotha dilema...I searched for all the sites and read all the articles to find someway to fix it but, nothing helped! Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X