FH2 Airfields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FH2 Airfields

Ok this has bothered me for a few days now. Why on earth would anyone stick an airfield in the back corner of the map? When your flying a slow plane or even a fast one the need to land/rearm/repair is crucial why try to punish players for going out of bounds and having the airstrip so close to the ob range? Not to mention if you go out of bounds and start to bleed your pretty much screwed because you can't heal yourself in a plane. Why would someone put the airstrip that close to OB? It is just beyond me! Also on a few maps they put freaking trees at the end of the dang runways?!?!?! Show me one airfield in the world that has trees at the end of the runway! Cmon guys the mod is excellent and its all I have been playing but why try to punish players in this fashion? Really needs to be taken care of.

Exactly what i have been thinking, the boundaries need to be made bigger or the airfields relocated.

Comment

Planes should never have a constant presence on the field if they are potentially devastating. Thats why.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
        Planes should never have a constant presence on the field if they are potentially devastating. Thats why.
        Yeah but all im asking for is just enough room to flyby.. I don't need much.. maybe a few hundred more yards so I don't swing out of bounds when I try to repair or rearm or even land. And for god sakes take the darn trees off the ends of the runways.. totally unrealistic and annoying... other than that issue and a few small others this is by far the best mod I've played.. I really enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
          True. Would have been better to suggest that planes have infinate bombs then?

Comment

Originally posted by Macstar View Post
            Also on a few maps they put freaking trees at the end of the dang runways?!?!?! Show me one airfield in the world that has trees at the end of the runway!
            I agree with what you're saying but the above reminded me of this video :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I dont find landing a problem at all, this is not nilla' you should land to rearm your plane + it stops base rape from planes pretty much.

Comment

If you know how to fly, you won't have a problem. On Al El i think it is , the brits airfield is tucked back in there, I take it from an angle and rudder myself in to get the perfect landing.

Comment

its quite simple really, they are there too maximize the distance between each team's airfield. Best thing to do is land, rearm, turn around and then take off again in the same direction you landed in. I had no problems when doing this on FH2.

Comment

Working...
                  X