Veteran Air Defense Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran Air Defense Badge

hey. im need help getting this as im really struggling. any tips on how to get this. i never use tanks or that so im rubbish with them.

Tell me, why in the heavens name do you need it so bad...?

Comment

While you're at, why in heavens name did you not use the search function

Comment

1. sit in an AA turret and be commander while dropping artillery.
        2. play ghost town (special forces) and use the linebacker (AA) to kill infantry and choppers.
        3. any questions?
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Got my EXPERT on Kubra dam. Ignore the first two a-holes that replied. Use the Support kit, so you can re-arm yourself. Concentrate on choppers and hide from the jets. Lock on and wait for the chopper to drop flares. Re-lock and blast away your four shots, 4 shots RAPIDLY.

You'll take your lumps, but you'll get your kills. As always, if you can find a server with a low player to slot ratio, the rounds will last longer. Good luck and kill an air-whore for me!

Comment

Tip with mobile AA lock-ons....when you lock-on to a chopper (or jet) and it pops its flares try to aim the reticle (circle) so the flares are outside of it, but the target is still inside. Tricky at first, but this way you won't get a lock-on with the flares and you can toast air-whores more quickly. :yay:

Comment

well we all know getting the air defence badge isnt possible in the tank anyways i think i used either the linebacker on surge, or the fixed AA sire on dragon valley.

Comment

I would suggest sticking with mobile AA to get it. Going support works, but I'd say go Engi, just to stay alive out in the field. Though with going engi you will run out of rockets quick, you'll want to call for a supply drop or ammo from a support unit, once you've fired your first 4 rockets. Use terrain, and even getting out of your AA to take it off radar, hiding is key, which is hard when your the vehicle with the highest profile on the ground.

I had a AA guide in the Tips and tricks section, but that was posted like a year ago. guess it's removed.

Comment

Nope the guide is still here

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

signa summed it up (cept i use wake on 50 player server and bomb airfield or carrier)

Comment

thanx folks ill get right on it just now and let use know how i get on. :salute:

Comment

I got mine on Wake

just sat in Essex all the way through while dropping artillery

Comment

I got it on USMC team on gulf of oman. I sat in the AA gun on the carrier sending arty to the MEC airfield.

Comment

Working...
                          X