Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I set up my Logitech Chillstream for play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I set up my Logitech Chillstream for play?

I bought it installed the drivers, but I do not see option anywhere to set up my controller for play. Like the title says I bought the Logitech Chillstream xbox style controller. Please help. Thanks in advance.

After looking up Chillstream, I found it to be a gamepad controller.

Honestly, I think that you would have a much better gaming experience with mouse and keyboard. I hope you can get some good advice for your new controller.

Comment

call of duty is built for the pc, why would u go and ruin it by connecting up a gamepad!

Comment

Not exactly sure, but if it doesn't work in CoD4 I'm sure there might be a way to bind the windows key/mouse controls to respective keypad buttons on the controller using another program. Like, my Logitech joystick has a universal setup I can use for games, so your controller may be similar.

However, I must agree with Sike. The game came out both on the Xbox 360 and PC (better on PC if you can run it, because of the precision aiming), so why buy it for PC and get a controller?

Comment

My buddy just bought same gamepad today(he likes football ), and he said that his start and select buttons were all messed up. I think he said that when he presses R1(i don't know if that is right, im used to ps2 controller) that is start and L1 was select.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Comment

Working...
          X