Accuracy while sitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuracy while sitting

Okay, something i still dont know and just occured to me.

what exactly is your "stance" when you re in a transport's passenger seats and you can shoot out with your rifle. (ie in the black hawk door opening, seat in a boat, back of the humvee)

do you have the accuracy of being prone, crouched, or standing

my guess is crouched. but it might have its own value

Comment

I'd say worse than standing, never managed to hit anything out of the heli's.

Comment

Plus you're moving, kinda.

Comment

I find my accuracy is better on a moving vehicle than in it. Try sniping from a moving tank.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
            I'd say worse than standing, never managed to hit anything out of the heli's.
            That's probably because you constantly are moving... Unless you use the PKM you probably wont be able to hit anything, no. Especially not with a sniper.

Comment

i'd say it's probably crouched

Comment

I've never had that much of a problem hitting things, especially with the SRAW/Eryx or grenade launchers.

Comment

Just look at your crosshairs in the vehicle, get out, stand, crouch, move etc. and compare!

Comment

I believe it's crouched. When I try the Black Hawk Down stuff and snipe from helo's I hit about 2/5 shots. Though the chopper is moving and that complicates things.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                      Okay, something i still dont know and just occured to me.

what exactly is your "stance" when you re in a transport's passenger seats and you can shoot out with your rifle. (ie in the black hawk door opening, seat in a boat, back of the humvee)

do you have the accuracy of being prone, crouched, or standing
                      you are crouching in the back of a humvee, there arent seats.
                      as for firing from a black hawk, if you're flying pretty quick, then its not likely youll get much anyway. dont believe me? as a test fire an AT rocket at something without trying to counter it and youll miss by miles

Comment

id say probly crouching

Comment

i've never tested my accuracy in anything BUT sitting. Who plays bf while they stand?

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                            Who plays bf while they stand?
                            the ones that post threads here b***hing about bunny hoppers and proners.

Comment

He means while sitting in a chair.

Comment

Working...
                              X