Can I run this game decently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I run this game decently?

I know the minimum specs for bf2 but before I go out and buy it I want to make sure I can run this game decently not lagging because of the computer.
    Here are my system specs.

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz

1982MB RAM

Hard drive: 249gb

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Thanks for your time.

I recommend you don't buy this PC. At the moment intel dual cores are more powerful than AMD's equivalent, and the geforce 6150 is not at all good. what's your budget?

Comment

I mite be wrong but i think he's sayin he has this computer & wants to know if it will run bf2. If im right go to this site, hit bf2 in dropdown & then hit can i run it button.
      Check your system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gamimg PC.

IMO im pretty sure like dad said that card sucks

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
        I mite be wrong but i think he's sayin he has this computer & wants to know if it will run bf2. If im right go to this site, hit bf2 in dropdown & then hit can i run it button.
        Check your system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gamimg PC.

IMO im pretty sure like dad said that card sucks

It's intergrated. my specs are a little better then yours (5000+ x2) and i can't play the game.

Comment

my computer used to be like that, but it had a single core 3800+.
          just make sure to close all background processes, and don't fill it up with clutter

Comment

its a pretty good computer. the biggest bottle neck is the 6150 (ew) . if u upgrade the card u can prob play all high

Comment

Yeah, I don't plan to keep this card for along time. And I'm really not really a gfx guy so playing the game on High Gfx doesn't really matter to me. Playing the game on low gfx, I would even by satisfied with that. So If I cut down my background proc's virus protection, spyware and a few others I could play it "ok"? I play this on my laptop all the time but before I put this on my desktop I just want to know it wont be a waste of time and all laggy.

Thanks for all your replies.

Comment

Yeah it'll run, but not well. By my standards it would be a waste of time but since you say you don't mind what the game looks like go for it and play the game...

Comment

Working...
                X