how to:make sever on bf2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to:make sever on bf2142

anyone out there how you make a sever on bf2142 sorry for acting like a noob but plz tell me how to make a sever on sandbob and on bf2142 for sandbo:yay: plz telll me??????

well you can make a local server by starting the mod, clicking on multiplay and then the local tab.

Comment

ye but i want to do it diffent but free where you can add stuf and put password and more stuf like that

Comment

come on send me more peeps i need to know how with out paying lol

Comment

Originally posted by robyrantor2 View Post
          come on send me more peeps

Sounds Desperate .........

Comment

more coments plz

Comment

Ok, first thing you need to do is do a bit of research, there is no free server on this game, just local, and thats for LANs, and talk like a normal person, if theres one thing that says noob its the way you type. Just dont ask too many questions and find out some of this for youreself.

Comment

omg... I think this was the reason I went into hiding in off-topic.

Comment

ye but i want to do it diffent but free where you can add stuf and put password and more stuf like that
                  anyone out there how you make a sever on bf2142 sorry for acting like a noob but plz tell me how to make a sever on sandbob and on bf2142 for sandbo:yay: plz telll me??????
                  come on send me more peeps i need to know how with out paying lol
                  Originally posted by robyrantor2
                  more coments plz
                  :shakehead Learn to type

Comment

just tell me how to make a sever for free

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
                      Ok, first thing you need to do is do a bit of research, there is no free server on this game, just local, and thats for LANs, and talk like a normal person, if theres one thing that says noob its the way you type. Just dont ask too many questions and find out some of this for youreself.

Comment

Working...
                      X