Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inadequate O/S Privileges....wth is that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inadequate O/S Privileges....wth is that?

Well, I used to play BF2 quite often (in Texas) and about in may I stopped for a significantly long period time. It's December now (I'm now in Switzerland, Europe) and I thought maybe I will try it again. But every time I get on a server it kicks me within maybe 5 seconds of playing and the message is "Inadequate O/S Privilages"
    Does anybody know what that is and if I can fix it?
    I thought it was something for not playing enough, or maybe because I don't live in the States anymore. I am not sure, so here I am asking how I can fix this. Thanks.

wat operating system do you have?

Comment

That means you are running Vista. You have to right click on the icon and go to properties, then click advanced. You need to Check "Run as Administarator".

Comment

i've got the same problem, a little more info on how to fix plz, i tried to set "run as administarator" but its set to the bottom one, it doesnt stay as the top one even wen i click ok :\

Comment

No... You have 2 right click it each time you want 2 play and then set it 2 admin status

Comment

shouldnt have to, there should be a tick box in properties somewhere.

Comment

I wish someone would delete this subforum and making it redirect to a FAQ sticky... The problems asked here are just ridiculously retarded.

Comment

Working...
              X