Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parser Message: Value Creation Failed " at line 903

Hello,

I seem to be getting a Value Creation Failed " at line 903 error message during gameplay. I haven't had much luck with EA support so i'm hoping someone might be able to identify the cause of the issue. I have disabled/terminated my anti-virus software, updated all my drivers, and cleared the cache.

- HakuAnime

Turn your antivirus back on. This is a symptom of the trojan "blazefind."

See here:

Also, make sure that your pagefile is set to "system managed size" for now. See if that helps any and let us know what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by BPCrusher01 View Post
      Turn your antivirus back on. This is a symptom of the trojan "blazefind."

See here:

Also, make sure that your pagefile is set to "system managed size" for now. See if that helps any and let us know what happens.
      I don't think I have blazefind. I'm very careful when i'm on the internet. However, I ran the Symantec Blazefind removal tool and it didn't find anything. I also set my pagefile to "system managed size" and didn't help much.:cry:

Comment

Sorry to bump this topic, but I don't want this topic to go unanswered

Comment

Try this. http://freedrweb.com/ It's s great scanner. Use the express scan first, reboot, use the complete scan, reboot. I'll look more into this when I have a minute.

Comment

Sounds like you need a reinstall.

What i believe is happening is that whilst the game code is being parsed for processing, its' coming across an error. As the data on the disk is unlikely to be wrong, it sounds like a data corruption problem.

This could be caused by a game crash, windows crash or files being modded incorrectly. I would try reinstalling the game, making sure to clear every trace of the game using a program called CCleaner (after first uninstalling BF2)

Also, remove any overclocks as an unstable one can cause errors like this.

EDIT: and, ignore the virus thing, i think that is rubbish.

Comment

Working...
            X