X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whaha someone has to show of

Comment

Originally posted by Mukky View Post
      omg why does people keep on saying it's f*ckin easy to get us down with the gunship...

These are my stats.. in the transport against Gunship...

Transport
      1493 Kills
      305 Death
      4.9 K/D Ratio
      184:21:49 Time

Gunship
      218 Kills
      415 Death
      0.52 K/D Ratio
      10:25:02 Time

And those 415 deaths are not all form the flying..!
      I play on my own as well sometimes..!
      The gunship isn't really what you need to shoot these down with. I absolutely love to see a group of players running a transport of death. Really, it just takes one truly determined player to shut you down. My favorite, is on a map with movable titans, I just wait and pod them. No real defense against that. I've found that after killing 5 guys each shot a few times with the pod, the transport-o-doom tends to break up. On servers that don't allow titan movement, I'll ride in an apc. Their are a coupla spots on several maps where you can pod full height out of an APC, even when there is no titan near by "silo 4 on sidi for example". I pair that with the emp to slow them down, and pod them while they recover. The APC secondary is also good at peeling gunners out of the side. When all else fails tho, I reach for my trusty pilum. I think I've posted this before in relation to these threads, but here is the infamous screen shot of me vs the guys in what I think was the chicken shack server, running one of these transports. I probably got them 4-5 times with the pilum, and a few more with pods. So yea I do think they work, but only as long as no one dedicates themselves to shutting you down. Once they do, the party might not be totally over, but it can defiantly get alot harder.

Comment

Hehehe the number of podders we have escaped and mowed down afterwards are numerous. You only have a chanse when we are relatively stationary like behind the titan to defend or when I need more time over a silo. We have head a full squad with saaw trying to waste us and dedicated gunships hunting us but we always came out victorious kill wise. One man cant do sh it against a sane and trained TOD.

One thing does hit us and thats the podding hack/glitch, you know the glitch where they move like a guide missle lolz. And ofc the death from above gunship/tv missle combo. But podding? lol we see the trail and always stay far enough away from a titan so we can easilly avoid and hunt you

Comment

Yeah the only way to put us/me down is by podding from a point we cant see the apc :P

Comment

so when is the final release of the vid. i am dieing to see it mukky.

Comment

Dont ask me.. argh... has the footage :P

Comment

I enjoyed flying a transport with 2 or 3 clanmates and sort of dominate a server that way. Really fun sometimes, nice work

Originally posted by Zarious View Post
                The gunship isn't really what you need to shoot these down with. I absolutely love to see a group of players running a transport of death. Really, it just takes one truly determined player to shut you down. My favorite, is on a map with movable titans, I just wait and pod them. No real defense against that. I've found that after killing 5 guys each shot a few times with the pod, the transport-o-doom tends to break up. On servers that don't allow titan movement, I'll ride in an apc. Their are a coupla spots on several maps where you can pod full height out of an APC, even when there is no titan near by "silo 4 on sidi for example". I pair that with the emp to slow them down, and pod them while they recover. The APC secondary is also good at peeling gunners out of the side. When all else fails tho, I reach for my trusty pilum. I think I've posted this before in relation to these threads, but here is the infamous screen shot of me vs the guys in what I think was the chicken shack server, running one of these transports. I probably got them 4-5 times with the pilum, and a few more with pods. So yea I do think they work, but only as long as no one dedicates themselves to shutting you down. Once they do, the party might not be totally over, but it can defiantly get alot harder.
                Take a gunship, fly very high, then find the transport of doom and ram it?

On average, you get flamed, kick votes and lots of transports and gunships trying to ram you, no matter what server you do it on. I've seen servers where it was a rule to not shoot the transport's cannons.

Comment

Working...
                X