Buddy List update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy List update.

How long does it take for a buddy list to be updated? I added some people but they aren't showing up yet...even those I add in game and I receive their buddy request after leaving the server -_- Thanks

well for me it took me a half day i quited the game after i accepted a friend request and 2 hours later i logged in again and it was updated

Comment

Always different for me... Sometimes its automatic, other times it takes FOREVER.

Comment

I believe its due to the fact that both of you need to online at the same time for them to be officially added to your buddylist. Thats why sometimes you'll have someone automatically added to your list and sometimes a couple days will go by until they're online again and added to your list.

Comment

oh hm..that would explain it I guess..thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LeavingNormal View Post
            I believe its due to the fact that both of you need to be online at the same time for them to be officially added to your buddylist. Thats why sometimes you'll have someone automatically added to your list and sometimes a couple days will go by until they're online again and added to your list.
            Yep, he's right. Was just gonna explain that.

Comment

Working...
            X