24/7 overgrown or crossfire servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 overgrown or crossfire servers?

As title says anyone seen any of these servers?i really like overgrown and crossfire for sniping so it would be nice for a 24/7 server .

i too would like to know about these! Dam my aussie ping !

Comment

its not just the aussie ping its the perth ping, our trafic is routed around the country through adelaide and melbourne before exiting to international from sydney youve hit 100+ by the time you hit the east coast

Comment

i didnt realise that, yea, Perth, the most isolated country in the world, dam its good looks!

Comment

well wa doesnt mean western australia it stands for wait awhile lol

that counts in ping aswell as may other things as you will find

Comment

haha yes thats true, anyway we are hijacking here, back on topic hehe

Comment

I think i found one 247 overgrown server named overgrowned,but ti wasnt populated .

Comment

i would really like to find a 24/7, crossfire, wet works and overgrown, preferably nearer to Australia than further.

Finding populated ones is hard also.

Comment

again though, not populated

Comment

yeah,ill be heading to it tomorrow evening and see if it gets populated.

Comment

Yeah, but only the top servers are quite full 24/7...to anyone interested, add these to your favourites (either game browser (buggy) or XFire (better)) and check on them regularly.

Or - here's a thought - get a bunch of people together from this forum and jump on those servers to get them rolling. Pubbers are more likely to join servers that already have a fair number of people on them.

Comment

I'd be interested in either 24/7 overgrown or crossfire servers based on EU...

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
                          I think i found one 247 overgrown server named overgrowned,but ti wasnt populated .
                          Overgrownage

+1 for creative name

Comment

Found one, think this might be wat he posted ^^^ not sure

Comment

Working...
                            X