Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IW: That bonus mini level is actually leading to something really big

Go figure. COD5 or a sequel?

GameSpy: Players who stick around through the ending credits are treated to an awesome mini-level. What's the story behind that? Was that originally going to be a part of the main storyline?
    Joel Emslie: [Laughs] You know, I don't feel comfortable commenting on that.
    Richard: I don't know how it got in there!
    Joel Emslie: It's a big secret in the company. There's a small handful of people who actually know the meaning behind it. It's one of those things where you're on the set of "Empire Strikes Back" and you don't know what James Earl Jones is actually saying to Luke Skywalker. We're waiting as well -- we don't know what it actually means.
    GameSpy: Wow, so I'm not going to get any answers out of you guys?
    Richard: [Laughing] No, maybe if you go down the line you'll find an answer...
    Joel Emslie: Maybe there's a bigger purpose for it, but I don't know what it is.
    GameSpy: The mystery deepens!

Joel Emslie: Exactly! Even we don't know!

*plays tubular bells*

sounds interesting.

Comment

Well we already know about CoD5. I want IW to make an expansion for CoD4 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
        Well we already know about CoD5. I want IW to make an expansion for CoD4 though.
        That i would love to see, like a SF expansion pack with a little more the the SP and MP.

Comment

Xpack maybe?

Comment

I AM your father!

We'll find out sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster View Post
              I AM your father!

We'll find out sooner or later.
              Prine: I am your Father!
              Soup: NOOOOOO, that's impossible!!!

lawl!

Comment

My $.02

X-pack teaser.

SP = Soap a couple years older and in command of a SAS (or joint ops) unit. More of the same (which isn't a bad thing.)

MP = More maps, ranks, weapons, perks, challenges, and anything else that didn't make it in time for gold. (Hint, hint, in game buddy system, squad system. Please. )

Comment

While the consoles will get COD5 by Treyarch, PCs will get all the glory by IW. Sounds good to me

Comment

What did I tell you guys about 2 weeks ago, when I made that post... Told you I was right, I told you.

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                      Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah... blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah.
                      All I see is "blah blah blah". Anyways its gonna be interesting to see what's gonna happen, at least now we have a few more facts and a little less guessing. Let the bigger guesses begin.

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                        What did I tell you guys about 2 weeks ago, when I made that post... Told you I was right, I told you.
                        This has no hatred intended, but what did your post last week about PS3 getting twice as much XP one weekend have to do with the epilogue leading to greater things?

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML View Post
                          All I see is "blah blah blah". Anyways its gonna be interesting to see what's gonna happen, at least now we have a few more facts and a little less guessing. Let the bigger guesses begin.
                          Don't be hatein! xD

Comment

Working...
                          X