Very confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very confused

so i downloaded PR and played for about 20 minutes and i only saw 2 enemies at totally random times. the map was huge and i couldnt really understand what was going on and it was especially confusing when i clicked on a spawn point and spawned in the very beginning anyway. can anyone give me some insight on how to even start this game?

^^ didnt make much sence 2 me......Soo u saw 2 enemies at random times (did they just appear or where they running around??) and thats how u spawn i think

Comment

read the manual

you have to join a squad to spawn at the selected rally point. i could go deeper , but itd be easier if you read the manual.

Comment

ok i read the guide and got in another game and it was alittle better but still alittle rough around the edges. this time i didnt see any enemies it seemed like my squad was just running around building things but it was still fun to work with a team for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundravalco
          ok i read the guide and got in another game and it was alittle better but still alittle rough around the edges. this time i didnt see any enemies it seemed like my squad was just running around building things but it was still fun to work with a team for once.
          It'd actually be good if you don't see any enemies, you don't want to get shot now do you?

Comment

Yeah I would say that hte one thing I dont like about PR is the huge maps. Yes big maps are wonderful, but some of the maps are huge and id understand if it was like 128v128 players, but its 64v64. plus huge maps = more stress on my computer

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
              Yeah I would say that hte one thing I dont like about PR is the huge maps. Yes big maps are wonderful, but some of the maps are huge and id understand if it was like 128v128 players, but its 64v64. plus huge maps = more stress on my computer
              Kashan right now is the only huge map, thou soon it will be joined with The Battle for Qinling which has both the advantages of a huge map, with also focusing the combat into one main area of the map but still keeping the option for flanking and also for jets and choppers to have lots of space to roam around in

More pics and info: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/map-...ng-t31988.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tundravalco
                ^^^Read that manual, play a few, read it again, play some more, read it again, play some more, read it again......... then you'll catch on & be hooked & most likely never settle for any less

Comment

Ok, play the Basrah map, and rush the VCP if the British have it, trust me, you'll see alot of enemies, or, if you want fun times, be a Ambusher and IED some ****ers

Comment

Haha, you ended up in one of the more responsible team orientated squads. The ones who help the commander in v0.613 build bunkers, firebases, snadbag defences, etc.

The bunkers and firebases provide spawn points for everyone. A Squad Leader (with use of officer kit) laid rally point can only be spawned on by your own squad or the commander. Ensure you know what number squad you are in when going to spawn on a rally point.

Also, a microphone is a real good idea, so you can get in with some players in your timezone on the servers you frequent and be known as a teamplayer. Always good at the start to ask what basic kit your squad would like, where to spawn, what you lot are likely to be doing next.

Soon in the next release, you'lll have to forget half of what you learn now. Things are going to get harder, but more realism that will create a heightened enjoyment of playing as a TEAM, although some things are getting simplified for convenience sake to avoid certain gameplay bottlenecks.

Remember, you are going on 16/32/64 player servers, you are not playing a single player game. If you want single player then go on the official forums at www.realitymod.com and check out the single player system that the community has helped to create, modding the mod! If you are going to play multiplayer online, then you are halfway there, it's about working together, making friends, compatriots, a social event enhanced by voip (don't type swearing in chat, server filters will kick you, voip is real handy there )

Comment

Originally posted by BabaGurGur View Post
                      Ok, play the Basrah map, and rush the VCP if the British have it, trust me, you'll see alot of enemies, or, if you want fun times, be a Ambusher and IED some ****ers
                      or a quick fix for fast enemies is "street" i love that mapp.....
                      but i have no problems finding or "getting found" by enemies on any map, maybe kashan cause its so large is only exception.
                      Just go to a flag with the "A" marker on it, the other flags wont have many enemies there, unless its a "D" defend marker then im sure you should find some trouble here too

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                        Its actually 32v32 now

Originally posted by [R-PUB]MrD View Post
                        (don't type swearing in chat, server filters will kick you, voip is real handy there )
                        :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                        X