Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so whats changed?

Hey everyone,

I been out for a month and a half or more and it seems some stuff has changed in my leave. One of the most noticable changes was the tbf2 thing and what a pain in the arse that was - I couldn't get in my account and needed an administrator to help me and after half an hour or so I was finally back in.

Next change I noticed the tech thread is gone - Is it all just in bf2 support now?

Apparently I'm 20 now and can't change that either (looked in profile).

As for bf2 itself, it took forever to sign in on my account but it did finally let me in. I went and checked out my server search list (all the options left to what I was use to previously) and I was shocked. From roughly an option of 30+ servers (and my search lists are very defined too I might add), its come down to about 5!! I checked favourites as well and everything has changed.

So just wondering what other new things am I in for now that I'm back? has EA cracked down yet on the aimbot pussys or am I going to find myself leaving again very soon?

Lastly, has anyone played cod4? Is it any good?

I wondered where you went. tech support is still here, you have to get to it from the main link now.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

FH2 is coming out tomorrow and COD4 is good yeah.

Comment

as for BF2...i dont think its changed much. maybe add a few hackers

oh and ull prob want to DL Forgotten Hope 2. im guessing a month ago, no one knew when it would come out (excpt the devs)

Comment

Yeah, Off Topic, Tech Centre and the topics have gone to our centralised area here

M$X got closed down for fraud

Punkbuster updates causing quite a bit of problems, but seems to have reduced the amount of cartillery and Druganov aimbots. Although, they are still a problem.

You'll want Forgotten Hope 2, it'll be awesome

I am god now

and that's pretty much it...

Comment

Nothing's changed except that you were gone but since you are back now everythings back to the same.

Comment

wb system

Comment

Cod4 is good and fh2 is tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo
                  fh2 is tomorrow
                  Cant wait for that!

Comment

Well its nice being back again but I think my bf2 days are over as I just came back with a new box labled COD4 mc 8)

Seems cool so far, already pwning some noobs with 10 kill streak. Wish my single player worked so I could actually learn the controls and get a feel for the game - I'll have to seek help in the appropiate section though.

see ya around.

Comment

um yea COD 4 kicks a**, but i am still a bf2 player and idk if any game can stop that (well... maybe BF3)

Comment

Originally posted by System
                        Well its nice being back again but I think my bf2 days are over as I just came back with a new box labled COD4 mc 8)

Seems cool so far, already pwning some noobs with 10 kill streak. Wish my single player worked so I could actually learn the controls and get a feel for the game - I'll have to seek help in the appropiate section though.

see ya around.
                        noo not another 2 players :cry:

Comment

Working...
                        X