Your general play style...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your general play style...

How do you play? Are you fast & confrontational or slow & methodical? Or something completely different?

I found I enjoy myself by playing using different styles to fit different maps. Once I took notice of that, I was able to identify that I like to "run and gun" a little more. However, I like Overgrown and Downpour when I'm playing a mid-range sharpshooter with G3 or M14 quite a lot.

I really like to play Showdown, Vacant, Wetworks and Shipment in normal mode with 8-10 players. The action is intense, the frags are at a minimum and there is room to flank.

I've also found I enjoy Countdown, Backlot and Ambush as a Domination maps.

I alternate between run'n'gun with my MP5SD and suppressive fire with the RPD, altho i will occasionally pick up the M14 when the mood takes me.

Love countdown with the RPD, my favourite map right there, along with bog.

Comment

It all depends on the map and my mood

The ultra close maps (wet works, shipment, showdown, vacant) it's L/SMG run and gun time

most of the middle eastern style cities its a mix between brutal front assaults using AR's with M203 or using overkill with a shotty as my secondary.

some of the more open ones (bog, overgrown etc) then i'll have some fun sniping or being sneaky with a Silenced weapon being stealthy

Comment

Run n gun

Comment

Overkill dual noob tube wielder with martyrdom.....

No, not really.

I like to mix it up a lot, I snipe (M21/ .50cal), I Run'n'Gun(P90/MP5), I supress (RPD) and I sharpshoot (G3/M16)

Depends on the map.

Comment

I primarily play the "bullet catcher" or "red shirt" role.

When I'm not busy dying I like to stay pretty mobile on HQ and Domination maps. The MP5 is my favorite primary, and I also use a G3/MP5 combo. I also use a lot of Claymores, as they remind me of my beloved APMs I left behind in Camp Gibraltar.

Comment

3 nades + sonic boom + martyrdom = ownage ^^

I use to run and gun, but I find that keeping myself alive do more good than kill and die

Comment

My style is simple. I have a gun. I intend to use that gun. But most of the time I can't shoot a damn barn. I end up getting almost equal deaths per kill (I tend to get about 50-60 per map) So ya..But MP5 all the way. And P90 for owning

Comment

Run and gun. MP5, P90 or Shotty, throw Stun/Flash in room, get kills, etc.

Sometimes I play stealthily with a Sniper kit, or attempt more headshots with my Assault kit, but Run and gun is something I do most.

Comment

when i got the *** kicking rock music blasting, i go on rampages with me m14 and knife 5-10 kills per death is what i get into

Comment

Originally posted by super6-4
                      when i got the *** kicking rock music blasting, i go on rampages with me m14 and knife 5-10 kills per death is what i get into
                      Rock music? naw...I was into that..not anymore. Hardstyle all the way son.

Comment

running and gunning while listening to metal on free for all servers is quite fun even though the kickdrums sound like gunfire at times

but yeah i try to lurk around the edges flanking with assault rifles/lmg/smg depending on mood

Comment

Varies wildly from night to night. First thing I do is play with all my classes, always trying different perks and weapon combos. Then I just randomly pick one and see how I can do with it.

Comment

All depends on the map, my mood, and what challenges i feel like taking a bash at.

Comment

point, click, smile at the +10 point sign

Really tho, I'm mostly a run n gunner but I'll snipe and play more defensively sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X