Valve may drop episode style games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve may drop episode style games

"I read last months Custom PC and an interesting artile said that Valve might drop the episode style of games.

However they need to talk to gamers first to find out what their needs are. They are going to analyse how long it took for them to develop each episode and how long it took to play each game.

They look to replace the episode style with large single game types of one story".

I've given up on Half Life. I got to about a quarter of the way through and it just starts getting repetitive. Kill this, run away from this etc.

I dont know how other people feel but maybe slightly shorter games will help.

Edit: They say that there will be a couple of examples being released to test whether single games are ideal for the gamers.

I dont see why it would be in their interest to drop the episodes, since they are making huge amounts of money from it.

Comment

mainly becuase valve is one of those few companies that doesnt cares more about sutomers than money. This is why they are asking gamers, to get their opinion on which will make them happier.

Comment

Working...
      X