BF2 patch issues...please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 patch issues...please help!

I am very stuck on updating my BF2 Deluxe Edition.
    The game and 1.41 patch worked perfectly befor I had to format my pc. the game installs fine, its when I come to use the patch I down loaded ages ago, (and fresh downloads). The 1.41 patch / patches always error or fail at Wake Island 33% at 25% of the patch update.

I have tried to update using previous patches but they still fail on me.

I have uninstalled manually and using the normal method, scanned the registory and still no luck.

My frend and I have spent many hrs looking for a solution and trying various differnt things. I have read lots of people have had simular troubles but get stuck on 8%.

Can you please help me...im going CRazY!!!

Thanks

there should be no reason for you to install an earlier patch. try re-installing the 1.41. If it is still wigged, try a full uninstall and reinstall of bf2. BUT, dont uninstall bf2 before trying to uninstall and reinstall 1.41...

also, you can run bf2_r.exe which is located in your bf2 folder (...EA Games/battlefield2...). just skip all of the errors until you get to the 25% or 33% loading... whatever the error says is your problem. tell us and we'll see what we can do.

good luck!

Comment

sounds like the 1.41 patch your using is corrupt, redownload it and try again...make sure you don't have any anti-virus or whatever running when you do patch.

Comment

Working...
      X