Patch Screwed My Friends game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Screwed My Friends game

OK well This new patch screwed over my friends game right so he had to do a re-install but guess what he forgot to back up his MP Data so now he has gone from level 53 to level 1 and he is pissed so I was wondering if there was a way to transfer my MP data to his game I tried the old drop drag but then remembered the MP data is CD-Key bound so that doesn't work any ideas anyone?

Well, if he was just patching, the stats should be fine. Only when reinstalling or deleting your CoD4 data do they disappear.

However, he may become of the old stats loss bug when you play on unranked servers.

Comment

nope he un-installed the whole game profile and everything so that why I want to give him my data

Comment

I believe stats are linked to your cd-key, so i doubt that will be possible

Comment

Well, if you really wanted to, you could install YOUR copy of the game on his PC, and then transfer your mpdata/stats over, as it would be the same CD-key.

However, this would mean that the two of you could not play MP at the same time going forward. So, yes, you can do it, but with a cost.

It only takes about 50 hrs (plus or minus a few) to reach lvl 55 again...tell him to think of it as "Prestige Mode".

Comment

Working...
          X