Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOONG multiplayer map load - verifying client info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOONG multiplayer map load - verifying client info?

Every time I load a map in multiplayer or a map changes on a server, it takes me 30 seconds to load the map and 8 long minutes to "verify client data"
    Has anyone had to deal with this? EA has been unable to solve it.
    PC is fine.. game runs smoooooth.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

theres no standard method so read through a bunch of these and try them out

Comment

that link aint working CV,
      to OP .. u can try defraging with a good defrag utillity .. worked for me now it only takes 10-15 secs when it used to take 3-4 mins
      Try diskeeper lite, its free and reaches the places the windows dragger cant.

Comment

you need more ram. with 3gb, I barely see the "Loading client data"

Comment

oh hm...link use to work. well use the search and search titles only for "verifying" and you should find alot

Comment

with 2gb of ram it takes like 20 seconds at the most
            but what makes me mad is that it pauses at 62 percent for a ilittle bit...

Comment

MORE ram?!?

wow.. Im using 1.5 Gb of Ram and had hoped that would be enough. Processor is minimal though, so maybe. (1.75Ghz). At least the game runs smooth, but Im still leary because EA told me that it wouldnt affect the loadtime. Then again, they didnt sound so sure.
              Thanks

Comment

Re: LOOONG multiplayer map load - verifying client info?

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                X