COD4 survey on CharlieOscarDelta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD4 survey on CharlieOscarDelta

Now, I'll admit that the forums on that site are a monkeyfest but other than that, it has some good info and contests and such. You have to sign up with the site (to verify your age) but I think it's worth the few minutes to do it, so participate in this survey.

This website is for sale! charlieoscardelta.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, charlieoscardelta.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Basically, asks you to rate the SP campaign, the MP gameplay, and the interface, explain why you rated it that way, and make suggestions for improvements on the next COD game. There are A LOT of thoughtful/creative people on this forum, whom I think could make some great comments and suggestions.

IW has shown pretty good attention so far in listening to the community as a whole, so thoughtful comments could go a long way to making the next COD a hit.

The last time i visited those forums and asked a genuine question i had a moderator call me a noob, cbf with them anymore, bunch of idiots.

Comment

This survey isn't on the forums though, so there's no exposure to the infected. :laugh:

Comment

I still feel like I should wash my keyboard or something after posting there.

Comment

Well, I put in my .02. Had to break it down into FIVE parts because they only allow 500 characters.

Basically, I mentioned fixing the browsers and favorites, adding a way to back up your profile, creating a server manual with commands that work, and adding some different looks for soldiers so there is a little more variety on the field of people.

And to have more than 500 characters when asking people on what to do to make things better

EDIT: And a way to filter searches by maps and game modes, like hardcore and old school.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Filter for HardCore mode, Buddy-List, allow character customization. Allow more time to connect to online game.
            Less linear SP game play. More weapons.
            Stay with Modern Era action. WW2 has been done enough.
            I just hope they read them and take what we have written as serious. No major overhauls, just some additional things to enhance gameplay. That alone should make IW and Activision very happy.

Comment

Good stuff. I echo'd many of the above things myself.

Oh, for those who still haven't done it, you can win a free unique COD4 t-shirt for entering.

Comment

Survey closes in about 2 weeks, so get your thoughts in folks. Some of them may even make it into the next patch or two, if we're lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                  Well, I put in my .02. Had to break it down into FIVE parts because they only allow 500 characters.

Basically, I mentioned fixing the browsers and favorites, adding a way to back up your profile, creating a server manual with commands that work, and adding some different looks for soldiers so there is a little more variety on the field of people.

And to have more than 500 characters when asking people on what to do to make things better

EDIT: And a way to filter searches by maps and game modes, like hardcore and old school.

Crunch
                  You might wanna go there again, buddy

You have been commenting to the thing...

The whole survey form is different(i think).

I did the same thing too, then i went back, and i noticed the link. Then i had to rate sp etc

Here's pic, where you need to go.

Comment

Yeah that site i sjust full of retard kidde's... and wanna be pro gamers..

Comment

Stone, thanks for the heads up, but I did both

I know it seems crazy, but maybe if others saw the other comments, they would mention them too

"Oh noes, I statpadded the survey and altered CoD fors3ver!"

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                        Stone, thanks for the heads up, but I did both

I know it seems crazy, but maybe if others saw the other comments, they would mention them too

"Oh noes, I statpadded the survey and altered CoD fors3ver!"

Crunch
                        Lol, np...

But hopefully those retards doesn't realize the "real" survey...

Better odds for us to win those t-shirts...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
                          Lol, np...

But hopefully those retards doesn't realize the "real" survey...

Better odds for us to win those t-shirts...
                          LOL, thats even better.

Tell you what, if I win a shirt, its yours. Just because you were concerned I didnt do the survey

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                            LOL, thats even better.

Tell you what, if I win a shirt, its yours. Just because you were concerned I didnt do the survey

Crunch
                            Thanks... But u can keep it...

Since if you mail it to me, that would prolly cost more than that shirt...

Comment

As we've seen in some other "opinion" threads, it's difficult to discuss some gameplay ideas with people who are not open to change.

For those who do feel strongly about some things in this game, the survey at CharlieOscarDelta (again, NOT on the forums! ) is a good way to get your feedback to the dev team. Take your time, write a well-thought-out piece, and give IW your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X