Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livin la vida clark - My latest movie

New movie! This one was made by me too

DISCLAIMER: I don't claim to be the best with the clark. I don't think this is the best movie for showcasing Clark Skills either... If you want to see some rabid clarkers, check out 20mm or The_Sal's clark videos!

This one is about both Clarks; the 15B and the 12 RDX. Enjoy!

HIGH QUALITY (Mega Upload, Recommended):

Medium Streaming (Stage 6):

I have a youtube version, but you have to go to YouTube and find it yourself if you want it. Why? The youtube version is INCREDIBLY horrid.

Please Comment/Critique!

Nice video, is there a 20mm video?? crap I'm making one named 9mm oo well I'm having troubles uploading.

I wanted to download it but I always have trouble with megaupload.

Comment

No no no, the guy who made the videos' name was X_20mm_X He was #1 with the Clark 15b, and a 3 Star General but he got bored of the game and quit. Not before I got his tags though

Comment

lol the video is good i liked it

oftopic the forums seem to be bugged like the last reply was this morning (yea i checked it) and now it says you posted that last reply like 10 mins ago

Comment

Nice vid. Beautiful graphichs. But that effect on Central Camp makes me sick.
          BTW: I did not understand anything from that vid. You vin situations where I was already dead (not that Iam such a noob.. just beceasu I get killed before I can do something) and you arent even headshoting. It takes mi two or even more shots in the same spot to kill the guy. Strange

Comment

Forums not bugged, I did a cheap tactic to bump my topic I deleted my old post, and then re-posted the same message. It bumps the topic to the top, without leaving a nasty double post.

As for one hit killing, it depends on a bunch of things... How close you are, your ping, the enemies ping, server lag. Normally it takes one hit to the body to kill, but I always launch a second just to make sure Sorry bout the fast forward effect, but it looks alot better than it did...

Comment

makes me wanna get the clark now ):

Comment

Same here, I love the vid man.

I just don't play BF2/2142 anymore unless it's with clan buds, and the the guys who got it lag bad since that new patch.

Does anybody have an idea why?

Comment

haha
                  I noticed that you RDX shotgun is Also know as the "Fried Cheeseball Launcher"

How in the world did you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgtl3lade
                    I noticed that you RDX shotgun is Also know as the "Fried Cheeseball Launcher"

How in the world did you do that?
                    A quick alteration to the strings file can accomplish this.

I know some players who have gone ahead and replaced all references to the Voss with "Fantastic Noob Cannon". To each their own.

Comment

Yep I customize my own localization file, and replace several of the weapon names with stuff alot more interesting (ie BJ-2 Combat Knife is now BJ-2 Death Stick)

Comment

oo i gotta get that strings file ^^

Comment

THE MUSIC IS BAD.....lol
                          was at work and that came on.....lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin

I have a youtube version, but you have to go to YouTube and find it yourself if you want it. Why? The youtube version is INCREDIBLY horrid.

Please Comment/Critique!

Then I can't be bothered to watch it. :shakehead

Comment

So basically, can i just go to the string file and replace every word that says RDX-Shotgun with _________?

Comment

Working...
                              X