Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA downloader problem and installing patch

sorry if this has been posted before

well i aint played bf2142 in months and then realised the finally brought the patch out so i want to give it a go

problem is this:

i went to download it through ea [big mistake i knw] so they said i had to update my downloader fair enough i have done it before

now the stupid updater says i need to check my connection caus it thinks my pc is offline, even tho i was playing bf2 5 mins earlier and have firefox up and running

anway i found another site that does the bf2142 patch so i downloaded it and installed then was told i was running an up to date version :S so i unistalled bf2142 and try to install the fresh patch thing is it wont actually open :S iv clicked on the .exe file 3 times and it wont open at all

anyone know how to resolve it?

What version of the patch did you download?
    This is the most recent patch from EA. 1.4 It will take some time for it to finish. So double click it and wait away something will pop up eventually that will let you install the latest patch.

Comment

thank you patch works now

but i wanted to port bravia and bf says i need to install the stupid expansion which i have bought and played b4 can tell if u look at my stats but ea downloader wont recognize that my computer is hooked to the net so it wont let me reinstall :@

the problems with ea constantly remind me not to purchase online ea games when it comes to pc caus they simply screw it up everytime they make a new adjustment happened wen i bought armoured fury for bf2 and then ea download never accepted my account

problem is ea downloader is somehow saying that it isnt connected to the internet even tho it is :S dno how to fix it

Comment

NS can still be in your ea downloader file. take a look in c/programdata. If its not there you might want to try reinstalling EA downloader again and see if the fixes thing for you.. If that dont work and someone else cant help email ea..

also does anyone around you have NS that you can get a copy of the installer.. its tied to your account not a cd key..

Comment

Originally posted by ///BASIL\\\ View Post
          NS can still be in your ea downloader file. take a look in c/programdata. If its not there you might want to try reinstalling EA downloader again and see if the fixes thing for you.. If that dont work and someone else cant help email ea..

also does anyone around you have NS that you can get a copy of the installer.. its tied to your account not a cd key..
          nearly worked lol ends up i found armoured fury :yay:

but not nothern strike

gna have to email ea so cud take till next xmas to get a reply :salute:

Comment

EA normally responds within 24 hours...

Can't guarantee their response will be helpful though

Comment

Working...
            X