This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nunya Server Is So Cool!!!

Last night, after venturing away from the dA! server, I went to the NUNYA, FF OFF server and was astonished. The admins were great, constantly in a squad cooperating together with NUNYA clan members and strangers alike, and personally, was by far a better experience than the average server would have to offer. I highly recommend going to the NUNYA server. Although, the server tends to populate later in the night, it is perfect for the guys and girls looking for a server after work, or in the middle of the night at any time.

Type in NUNYA in the search server bar to locate the server easily. Really guys, it is truly a experience worth partaking in.

Sincerely, some dude who loves NUNYA.

Nice advertisement... almost makes me want to play there. Problem is, "friendly" usually means poor-to-average performance, which means a higher chance of skilled players being accused of cheating.

I might give it a try if I remember to play there tomorrow, or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
      Nice advertisement... almost makes me want to play there. Problem is, "friendly" usually means poor-to-average performance, which means a higher chance of skilled players being accused of cheating.

I might give it a try if I remember to play there tomorrow, or something...

Everyone loves to advertise..

Comment

Originally posted by reynolddog
        Everyone loves to advertise..
        You don't say.

:laugh:

Comment

any server is better than the DA server. fact.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by xGunny View Post
            Last night, after venturing away from the dA! server,
            there's your problem right there. play on the worst server in all of BF2 and any server will feel like a godsend after that

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
              there's your problem right there. play on the worst server in all of BF2 and any server will feel like a godsend after that
              Seriously QFT

Comment

Working...
              X