This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daliup View Post
    How coms PR is only 160MB in size? Where the previous ones were over 1gig? :S
    yeah the pr .613 is about 1.85gig if i remember right.
    they are gonna release .7 soon, suppost to be bad azz:nod:

Comment

yeah that 160mb is prob the patch.

we might have to wait until after new years to get 0.7. i think on their forums they had a vote for .7 to be released b4 christmas with not as much stuff or to released until after new years for more stuff. dont remmeber wat the decision was tho

Comment

Trust me, you don't want to wait 10 minutes after you die. Its bad enough on most games where you die and then you don't respawn until the round ends. And since me and my brother's computers are right beside each other, and we always play together, we usually just talk about the guys that killed us and where the enemy is when one of us die.

Comment

Originally posted by lewdis View Post
          Trust me, you don't want to wait 10 minutes after you die. Its bad enough on most games where you die and then you don't respawn until the round ends. And since me and my brother's computers are right beside each other, and we always play together, we usually just talk about the guys that killed us and where the enemy is when one of us die.
          or I yell at you for not reviving me :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
            yeah that 160mb is prob the patch.

we might have to wait until after new years to get 0.7. i think on their forums they had a vote for .7 to be released b4 christmas with not as much stuff or to released until after new years for more stuff. dont remmeber wat the decision was tho
            unless i missed it they havent said yet, but for it to be the whole upgrade , *to me* i'd rather wait, its suppost to be one of best updates yet, just a few weeks & jan will be here, wont be 2 long

lewdis Trust me, you don't want to wait 10 minutes after you die. Its bad enough on most games where you die and then you don't respawn until the round ends. And since me and my brother's computers are right beside each other, and we always play together, we usually just talk about the guys that killed us and where the enemy is when one of us die.
            you dont have to wait 10mins to respawn in PR......

btw i bet its interesting to here ya'll play at same time..... especially if on opposite teams

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
              yeah the pr .613 is about 1.85gig if i remember right.
              they are gonna release .7 soon, suppost to be bad azz:nod:
              Not quite. They are going to release 0.65 in december and 0.7 somewhere around february

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171
                unless i missed it they havent said yet, but for it to be the whole upgrade , *to me* i'd rather wait, its suppost to be one of best updates yet, just a few weeks & jan will be here, wont be 2 long

you dont have to wait 10mins to respawn in PR......

btw i bet its interesting to here ya'll play at same time..... especially if on opposite teams
                Yeah it is because our computers are next to each other, so I can look at his screen and see where he is

but we try to get on the same team because when we do, we usually come in top 5 or so. Teamwork is easy when you can just talk to each other

Comment

Derailed.

:locked:

Comment

Working...
                  X