Account Deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Deleted?

Hey i have not played in about a year and a half and so i was wondering if my account was deleted as i cant find it on any stats servers and i cant seem to retrieve it?

Any help appreciated

Elim.

Gamespy accounts do not get deleted for inactivity, it's in there somewhere.
    make sure you are definitely using the correct email/username when retrieving it.

Comment

Try retrieving from email? Idk, I made a new one anyways.

You can have mine if you want your 1337 unlocks lol

Comment

i dont think i registered to gamespy last time, or this time, is that a problem?

Comment

doesnt it automatically register iit to gamespy when u make a new account?

Comment

well i just installed the game and it asked if i wanted to register with gamespy arcade and i said, ask me later.

I would probably have done this before. But it wasnt too long ago that i installed the game again, possibly 4 months, and had a quick go. I cant imagine me ever deleting my account.

Is it worth trying to create a new account in the same name and seeing if it lets me to see if it still exists?

Cheers for the help btw.

Comment

no gamespy arcade doesnt have to do with this. i dont even kno wat it does.

make sure that you have the "usernick" button checked and not "email" when u are trying to retrieve ur account.

Comment

cheers mate, i managed to get my account back with all its 12K xp

I know its not alot, but its enough for me to want to get it back hehe.

Cheers for the help.

Comment

Working...
                X