Whats your favorite comeback line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favorite comeback line?

If I accidentally TK someone, and its clearly an accident....and then they punish me....I go and find that guy, look him right in the face and TK him on purpose. I then type "Hey Joeblow, that was a punishable TK in case you were confused."

Lets hear some other good lines

Ha ha thats a good one actually, not that i ever approve of intentional TK. I normally just make a sarky comment about large red skulls, cos anti tank and claymores are 90% of my TK's

Comment

I'm here to kick a$$ and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of bubblegum!
      XD love that!

Comment

Lol I just say (when they run into clays and stuff) "Hey mate, in case you didn't notice, red crosses are not powerups." Something around those lines.

Comment

I just call them retarded, start arguing with admin and get banned for life.

Comment

"You're a load that should have been swallowed."

EDIT: Also, "I wish you were as eager to hump my medic bags as you are my mines!"

Comment

"What would Jesus do?"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimtool655321
                "You're a load that should have been swallowed."
                THAT'S THE BEST!

Originally posted by [WS]Aur0ra145
                "What would Jesus do?"
                Not so good.

Comment

lol wut?

Can be used against anything.

Comment

Originally posted by yoohoo313131
                    If I accidentally TK someone, and its clearly an accident....and then they punish me....I go and find that guy, look him right in the face and TK him on purpose. I then type "Hey Joeblow, that was a punishable TK in case you were confused."

Lets hear some other good lines
                    That is exactly what I do :yay: Maybe abit immature, but sometimes letting go is more fun

Comment

Im here to teach. Letting people know what constitutes a real punish is my mission. Sometimes Ill say..."I dont think bears can fly a chopper, those big paws would just get in the way".....ill type it when I see someone join...he thinks weve had this big conversation about bears flying choppers. Yeah, its moronic, but thats how I roll.

Comment

My claymores are not candy...

Comment

"If you didn't punish me, i'd consider reviving your mutulated ***"

Comment

I say "Listen buddy, every week thousands of players get fragged and killed on these maps, and they don't need doubtsighted, point hungry retards like you killing your own teammates, Dont say anything, cus if i wanted to hear from an *******, I'd fart.. now to show you there are no hard feelings, heres to you.."

Then I'd shoot him dead and teabag him.

Comment

Working...
                            X