BF2 Stats stay 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Stats stay 0

Ive played a few games in the bf2 online games but my stats still show as 0 for everything. When I go to bf2hq, it shows no progress and on the stats page, it shows 0s everywhere even though Ive gotten several points. Also when I play online, I often get kicked out with a message saying something about server communication and pb but ive allready updated it. Also I am running the 1.41 bf2 patch... Please help!!!!!:dead::dead:

make sure u are playing in ranked servers

it takes time for stats to update.

u mite have to reinstall/reupdate PB.

Comment

just to add to this post..

I started an account ages ago and started using it again a couple of mounths back, i got up to 64,000 ish and couldnt be arsed with it any more so went back to my original, now when i look at my history and stuff it all says 0(strange) has this happend to anyone else's account.

my account

P.S Not trying to steal the thread but thought it didn't warrant a new one:shakehead...

Comment

well kinda the same with me, i have not played in abut a year and a half but never thought my soldier would be deleted! I cant even find him nick on the stats server now

Comment

Jonny, all players histories before November are 0 as a result of our server failure at bf2s.
          The player history data was the main casualty of Gibson crashing.

Comment

Originally posted by ATopic22
            Ive played a few games in the bf2 online games but my stats still show as 0 for everything. When I go to bf2hq, it shows no progress and on the stats page, it shows 0s everywhere even though Ive gotten several points. Also when I play online, I often get kicked out with a message saying something about server communication and pb but ive allready updated it. Also I am running the 1.41 bf2 patch... Please help!!!!!:dead::dead:
            i know that im playing in ranked servers. because it has the little army tag and i clicked to filter out so there is ranked ones...

Comment

also in bf2s if you have less than 100 global you wont show up. but in bf2player.com you will. so if your using bf2s to check your stats make sure you have alot of points, of course if you were reset in that time you will have 0 points. did you wallglitch/statpad/play on knife pistol servers in any time during your tenure?

Comment

Why are there even unranked servers? it just screws up the n00bs

Comment

Because some of us dont actually care for points and just wanna play to have fun? The best games i've had in vBF2 are in unranked servers.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                    also in bf2s if you have less than 100 global you wont show up. but in bf2player.com you will. so if your using bf2s to check your stats make sure you have alot of points, of course if you were reset in that time you will have 0 points. did you wallglitch/statpad/play on knife pistol servers in any time during your tenure?
                    do i have to register for anything other than the thing that loads up with bf2 multiplayer and do i have to play all the rounds or can i just play one and get stats for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfire458 View Post
                      Why are there even unranked servers? it just screws up the n00bs
                      You've never played in teh Sir.ver

RIP Sir.ver

Comment

Originally posted by ATopic22 View Post
                        do i have to register for anything other than the thing that loads up with bf2 multiplayer and do i have to play all the rounds or can i just play one and get stats for it?
                        no just have to put in your username/password, load a map (ranked of course) play for a bit and the points will come. there may be some time delay, especially on weekends it can up to 2 days to get stats shown up, other times seconds after the round ends. also bf2s is a little slow to update stats since your put in a que, depending on the amount of people checking stats this can vary greatly. on bf2player there is no que so your stats generally update with bf2hq in game, sometimes even quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
                          no just have to put in your username/password, load a map (ranked of course) play for a bit and the points will come. there may be some time delay, especially on weekends it can up to 2 days to get stats shown up, other times seconds after the round ends. also bf2s is a little slow to update stats since your put in a que, depending on the amount of people checking stats this can vary greatly. on bf2player there is no que so your stats generally update with bf2hq in game, sometimes even quicker.
                          i just checked bf2player and my stats show everything as 0. its been like a week since i last played a ranked game.:dead::dead::shakehead

Comment

Working...
                          X