Airstrikes and Kick bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airstrikes and Kick bug?

Been on one server recently where they claim enacting the airstrike results in a kick of players, randomly.

Personally, I think this is BS, since I can't find any supporting documentation.
    Any one else seen this around?

Nope, never heared of anything like it

Comment

Originally posted by Pitchfork View Post
      Been on one server recently where they claim enacting the airstrike results in a kick of players, randomly.

Personally, I think this is BS, since I can't find any supporting documentation.
      Any one else seen this around?
      I've heard of this on other forums, but not "random" kicks...basically, a clan tries to take an "elitist" approach to a ranked server, instead of making their own rules on an unranked server (which is totally fine, IMO), and they'll punt anyone who calls in an airstrike because they don't feel it's fair or a proper "competition" rule. The pettiness of people never ceases to amaze me in the gaming world. :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
        I've heard of this on other forums, but not "random" kicks...basically, a clan tries to take an "elitist" approach to a ranked server, instead of making their own rules on an unranked server (which is totally fine, IMO), and they'll punt anyone who calls in an airstrike because they don't feel it's fair or a proper "competition" rule. The pettiness of people never ceases to amaze me in the gaming world. :shakehead
        Here is the phenomenon you describe, in mathematics!

Comment

Simple. Just avoid servers that do that. They should be running unranked if they want no airstrikes.

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
            Simple. Just avoid servers that do that. They should be running unranked if they want no airstrikes.
            To be fair if they could turn them off they probably would.

My only issue with airstrikes are the spawn bombings you tend to get on search and destroy. It just wipes the round out, neither team gets a chance to even see each other let alone engage.

Comment

Originally posted by HTE1
              To be fair if they could turn them off they probably would.

My only issue with airstrikes are the spawn bombings you tend to get on search and destroy. It just wipes the round out, neither team gets a chance to even see each other let alone engage.
              That can turn it off. All they have to do is run unranked.

Comment

Yep, opted to ignore this particular server. Total shame, because it was a good box, with the exception of the idiots running it.

Comment

Working...
                X